Is Pav $50k better than Chappy??

Started by sledgey7, July 31, 2012, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to pick?

Pav
Chappy

BillyPil

It's a close one alright, but is Pav for me. Chappy still not doing terribly, but I fear his consistency may be nearing the end.
Pav on the other hand can get better for the rest of the season.

As Fyfe comes back to fitness, Freo regain one their most effective deliverers of the ball into the fwd 50, and Pav will be the main benificiary.

Nails

And Pav pulls out in front! Go Pavlicky.

sledgey7

OK this is starting to do my head in now. such a tough decision.
why are you guys saying chappy is looking slow? has there been any talk or evidence of an injury??
poll is close as well.

Ajax22

Quote from: sledgey7 on August 02, 2012, 12:28:35 AM
OK this is starting to do my head in now. such a tough decision.
why are you guys saying chappy is looking slow? has there been any talk or evidence of an injury??
poll is close as well.

3 round average of 76 is a little concerning. Haven't watched his games recently so I could only guess as to what might be going on. Saying that tho both are champions and are likely to perform well as their teams fight for finals spots

Bak2Form

Pav only because he is in form and easy run home, Chappy has showed he may be slowing with some of his scores, he is lucky that normally he scores high in the 2nd halfs otherwise there would be alot more lower scores in the last 7 weeks

Nails

Adamant

Chappy looked on track for 120+ before that Guerra bump.

Nails

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nails on August 04, 2012, 08:31:24 PM
Round 1 - Pav.
If Pav gets a week suspension (DT/SC finals), then i guess that would make it Round 2 - Chappy