APL 2012/13 Player Trades

Started by CrowsFan, July 31, 2012, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on September 01, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
Good get CF, happy with my defence for now though...
Don't know how much he will play too be honest, but happy to have him over Fox. Now have a defender from Man Utd, City, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea. Can't complain with that!

gossiboy

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2012, 01:47:11 AM
Out: Fox
In: Maicon

Can't see him playing much premier league at all considering Mancini's 3 man defence (of which Kompany will take one spot).  Will play more league cup and FA cup games but will warm the pine alongside Milner, Dzeko and Nasri when City get settled to launch their title defence.

My Chumps

Okay, fudge it.

Out:
Mirallas

In:
Berbatov

CrowsFan

Quote from: gossiboy on September 01, 2012, 01:54:43 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2012, 01:47:11 AM
Out: Fox
In: Maicon

Can't see him playing much premier league at all considering Mancini's 3 man defence (of which Kompany will take one spot).  Will play more league cup and FA cup games but will warm the pine alongside Milner, Dzeko and Nasri when City get settled to launch their title defence.
Probably wont play much you're right, but there must be a reason for bringing in a 31 year old and that's not usually for the league cup. Could be for champions league experience.
Thing is I don't need him to play all that much considering the rest of my defense is very strong :)

MTTY

Robert Green - Out

Hugo Lloris - In

SpursOfficial We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Olympique Lyonnais for the transfer of goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.
3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

MTTY

CrowsFan

flower you always beat me by a second!! Had been waiting a few minutes to find an official story and finally got one from OL's website >:(

MTTY

Ha sorry CF. Have been up since 6.30 waiting for it.

MTTY

There is one more signing i am waiting for to be confirmed.  :)

MTTY

DG

elephants

CrowsFan

elephants

... Wow... This is the strangest feeling...

I actually just woke up and BAM. Got the transfer?

Tried to stay up for Lloris but couldn't do it, fell sleep on the lounge room floor :P

Dempsey at spur is interesting..? Will he play this week? Fulham to Spurs is just a walk down the road..?