APL 2012/13 Player Trades

Started by CrowsFan, July 31, 2012, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Couple of trades for KKS United this week.

In: R Ferdinand, Crouch

Out: Heitinga, Petric

Changed from Reid to R Ferdinand after learning Reid is injured. Let me know if this is not ok, and I'll change back.

elephants

Okay, gonna take a massive risk here.

OUT: Wayne Routledge

IN: Gervinho

Routledge gets too much rotation these days... Just gotta hope that Gervinho keeps being deployed as the lone striker!?

CrowsFan

Was wondering when Gervinho would get picked up

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 04:43:23 PM
Was wondering when Gervinho would get picked up

Yeah, scored mid-week against Olympiakos and got a nice little assist to his name. Great addition if he can keep that lone striker's role from Giroud.

Walcott on the other hand...

CrowsFan

Have Gervinho in my FPL team :)

My Chumps

Out: Fabio da Silva

In: Carl Jenkinson

Probably a short term replacement seeing as Sagna is close to returning, but it will avoid a zero for this week.

elephants

Good move MC ^^

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 04:55:11 PM
Have Gervinho in my FPL team :)

What's your ranking in FPL?

CrowsFan

2 poor weeks has dropped me down to 19,531st. I was 2,476th after the first 4 rounds :(
Last season was my best season finishing 33,522nd so I guess I can't really complain at the moment...

elephants

Unlucky mate, I've had a couple of solid rounds so I'm up to 52k. :D

T Dog

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 04, 2012, 05:19:36 PM
2 poor weeks has dropped me down to 19,531st. I was 2,476th after the first 4 rounds :(
Last season was my best season finishing 33,522nd so I guess I can't really complain at the moment...
Quote from: elephants on October 04, 2012, 05:20:56 PM
Unlucky mate, I've had a couple of solid rounds so I'm up to 52k. :D
Hi guys..are these ratings in overall or global or australian leagues? Very impressive regardless.

elephants

Global :)

Out of about 2.5 mill :o

KoopKicka

I briefly made a cameo inside the top 75k, but last week, with Berba still being my captain from the previous week due to me overseas, Im now adrift of the top 200k, my lowest rank since round 3! :(

T Dog

I made a brief visit to the top 180k in rd 1 and have fallen away since... :-[

elephants

Keep at it lads, one good week can have you right up there again!

This is my first season so I will be more than content if I can finish top 50k, stoked if I go top 25k.

CrowsFan

Trading out Maicon and bringing in fellow Manc Micah Richards who is back from injury. Biggest unit in the game! :o