Main Menu

Brownlow.. and the winner is!

Started by dmac07, July 30, 2012, 11:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx187

Quote from: Usman on September 07, 2012, 09:08:25 PM
What does the swans being a club that has had a lot of brownlow medalists have to do with anything?
Like I said a big Swans fan

but if you think about things 16wins, no.1 clearances, no.7 total possies, no.1 handballs = good chances

mx187

Quote from: mx187 on September 07, 2012, 10:23:34 PM
What does the swans being a club that has had a lot of brownlow medalists have to do with anything?

but if you think about things 16wins, no.1 clearances, no.7 total possies, no.1 handballs = good chances
Im not basing my comments on some super number or maths formula I have worked out, just purely on what I have seen this year(I'm 32 and been watching AFL since Greg Williams won a brownlow for Sydney).

But I trully wish I had your smarts "Usman"(maybe I would rank better in SC/DT)

I'm trully wishful that the Bloods will get up this year and win the premiership and the brownlow JPK will definitely be on 9 after 3 rounds....

Usman

Quote from: mx187 on September 07, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
Quote from: mx187 on September 07, 2012, 10:23:34 PM

Im not basing my comments on some super number or maths formula I have worked out, just purely on what I have seen this year(I'm 32 and been watching AFL since Greg Williams won a brownlow for Sydney).

But I trully wish I had your smarts "Usman"(maybe I would rank better in SC/DT)

I'm trully wishful that the Bloods will get up this year and win the premiership and the brownlow JPK will definitely be on 9 after 3 rounds....

He does have an OK chance I'm not doubting that. The fact that he plays for Sydney (other than the fact they have been a successful team this year) will have no bearing on the brownlow. There is a considerable positive correlation between brownlow votes and clearance numbers, which is testimate to your observations and predictions. I wasn't questioning the fact that you think he has a good chance, more just the comment about him playing for the swans. I was thinking maybe you knew something I didn't.

quinny88