Started by dmac07, July 30, 2012, 11:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 05, 2012, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: Uncle on September 05, 2012, 12:49:11 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2012, 11:13:25 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on September 04, 2012, 01:15:17 PM
There is NO way that Dangerfield will win the brownlow
any logical reason why not? I would say he's got a vote in every game since the bye

My logical answer is that he has not polled enough votes... every game after the bye? good luck with that one... each to their own
Well he is sure to be in the top 10,, so to say he can NOT win the brownlow is abit of a stupid comment.
so like me you've seen every Crows game and in your opinion he hasn't been almost BOG every game?

upthemaidens

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 05, 2012, 01:21:10 PM
any logical reason why not? I would say he's got a vote in every game since the bye

My logical answer is that he has not polled enough votes... every game after the bye? good luck with that one... each to their own
Well he is sure to be in the top 10,, so to say he can NOT win the brownlow is abit of a stupid comment.
so like me you've seen every Crows game and in your opinion he hasn't been almost BOG every game?
Was that question directed at me?

kilbluff1985

i put $20 on Jobe early in the season when he was paying $7 not very confident now will have to get some votes in games we lost which he might like in the Melb, NM, Sydney, Crows games we lost but he still played well                 

upthemaidens

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 05, 2012, 01:34:40 PM
i put $20 on Jobe early in the season when he was paying $7 not very confident now will have to get some votes in games we lost which he might like in the Melb, NM, Sydney, Crows games we lost but he still played well                 
With 6 or so matches to play it was his to lose thats for sure..  Never know he may have done enough to hold on..
  When does the "The most votes for teams" market open? im sure the bookies use to have it open with a few rounds to go in the regular season.....

kilbluff1985

tbagrocks

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 05, 2012, 01:27:59 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 05, 2012, 01:21:10 PM

Was that question directed at me?
sorry mate it wasn't, just adding to the conversation

Uncle

I was so confused.. haha! TAB will be opening most votes by club either next mnday or the one after but I wouldn't be holding your breath, at this stage they don't plan on allowing multi's (according to their twitter) and even if they do, remember the minimal value from last year? all the value is in the H2H multis thus far

DT Gun

dangerfield will poll really well late, just think he might not have done enough early in the year

Ricochet

and thommo had some big games early

kilbluff1985

i'll put money on a Quinella Watson/Ablett to finish in top 2 @10.00 but think theres going to be a log jam at the top this year winner will need just under 30 votes

dmac07

Dangerfield will fly home, may or may not get there but in the last 7 rounds i have him scoring 3, 1, 3, 3, 2, 0, 3.

mx187

I think JPK is gonna win the Charlie I have watched every swans game this year and without a doubt I believe he was BOG in a minimum 8 games which gives him an easy 24 votes and with 16 wins for the year I'd say he would have polled in quite a few games.

Also being no.1 in clearences for the year means he's always in the umpires line of sight.

Some very impressive stats for the year and a winning team means good polling.

But honestly I am a swans supporter.

PS I would have no idea how other players would poll as I only take interest in their DT/SC scores.

dmac07

T
Quote from: mx187 on September 07, 2012, 05:55:11 PM
I think JPK is gonna win the Charlie I have watched every swans game this year and without a doubt I believe he was BOG in a minimum 8 games which gives him an easy 24 votes and with 16 wins for the year I'd say he would have polled in quite a few games.

Also being no.1 in clearences for the year means he's always in the umpires line of sight.

PS I would have no idea how other players would poll as I only take interest in their DT/SC scores.

JPK should poll well, of everyone on my list. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a lot higher come brownlow night. I think jack will take a few votes of him early and okeefe will take votes off him later in the season. But could get. a lot of the votes I gave to those guys.

mx187

Quote from: dmac07 on September 07, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
T
Quote from: mx187 on September 07, 2012, 05:55:11 PM

JPK should poll well, of everyone on my list. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a lot higher come brownlow night. I think jack will take a few votes of him early and okeefe will take votes off him later in the season. But could get. a lot of the votes I gave to those guys.
Yeah I agree about Jack and ROK
and also Bird/Jetta could take a few of the lesser votes off him.
I'm also thinking how succesful the Swans have been at producing Brownlow winners that JPK is in with a real good chance. (Again I am a swans fan)

Usman

What does the swans being a club that has had a lot of brownlow medalists have to do with anything?