Main Menu

Brownlow.. and the winner is!

Started by dmac07, July 30, 2012, 11:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

FINAL VOTES

My final vote count is in and the I actually have a three way tie! With Dangerfield and Swan nabbing three votes on the weekend and Thompson two, they all pass Watson by one vote to lead my count. Ablett another vote back and Cotchin and Pendlebury 4 off the leaders with 21 votes each. Selwood, Beams and Mitchell round out the top 10. I'll upload a club by club top vote getters soon if people are interested .

Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts. I put my money on Swan before a few days before the last round and am happy with the $17 I got.

Swan
Thompson
Dangerfield
Watson
Ablett
Pendlebury
Cotchin
Selwood
Beams
Mitchell
Deledio
Stanton
Jack
Kennedy
Pavlich
Mundy
Boyd
Cox
McVeigh
O'Keefe
Harvey
Murphy
Griffin
Dal Santo
A. Swallow
Tuck
Sandilands
McLean
Redden
Hayes
S. Johnson
Kelly
Simpson
Judd
Rockliff

KoopKicka

dmac07

KoopKicka

Quote from: dmac07 on July 30, 2012, 11:23:48 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on July 30, 2012, 11:19:10 PM
Brad Ebert?

2, i have hartlett with 6 on top of port

Interesting :) Although no one from Port will win a bronlow in the next 20 years because we are so shower. ::)

Justin Bieber

My man Cotchin is a little low.

dmac07

Quote from: whatlez on July 30, 2012, 11:29:32 PM
My man Cotchin is a little low.

Yeah I thought so too, but went back through the games and have a lot of his best performances in loses, and cotchin, tuck, deledio and maric all between 8-12 votes, he could get 2-3 extra votes in games where I gave Maric votes as I'm not sure how Maric will poll.

BB67th

Interesting vote numbers you have there. In my count I have the leaders on a higher number of votes and there is a bit of a gap between the front pack and the rest of the competition.

dmac07

latest votes are up with Watson taking an outright lead. I though swan was his greatest challenger until his two week club suspension, unfortunate if it costs him a chance at a second brownlow he might otherwise deserve. Not that there is anyone more rewarding of it than watson if he can win. Dangerfield making a late run with two consecutive 3 vote games.

Cicjose

tbagrocks

I recon come that monday night that...

JPK, Cotchen and Dangerman are in the top 5

Tyes

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 13, 2012, 02:37:02 AM

+1

With Watson and Swan to fill it up.

PowerBug

No Matthew Boyd anywhere!? He'll finish top 10, the umps love him.

upthemaidens

Quote from: PowerBug on August 13, 2012, 11:28:49 AM
No Matthew Boyd anywhere!? He'll finish top 10, the umps love him.
i think he must of just forgot to add Boyd,, theres no way he doesnt have atleast 10 votes,, i have him on 17

upthemaidens

the good thing about swan missing 2 games is that his odds have drifted out alittle,, making the top 3 bet look alot sweeter

dmac07

Quote from: Tyes on August 13, 2012, 11:13:36 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on August 13, 2012, 02:37:02 AM

+1

With Watson and Swan to fill it up.

No ablett, Thompson, pendlebury?