Main Menu

Dream Team website not working on Chrome??

Started by LaHug, July 29, 2012, 11:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem.
The Dream Team website is refusing to load on Google Chrome for me. I have no idea why... It is working on Firefox for me so I know that my computer is ok, just not my Chrome.
I have the most recent updates and all that jazz.
Any suggestions?

Capper

LaHug

Strangely enough, the AFL website isn't working on my Chrome either... Clearly something wrong with my browser and AFL website but can't work it out.

Capper

opened both at the same time, all ok

you have issues

Have you tried turning it on and off again??

Fireballz

Is it still a problem LH? I had trouble loading DT for a few mins coz it was so busy. But then it was fine... :S

Fireballz

Capper

Fireballz

The worst part is how true it is and how often it works. Everytime we call IT at work they will either turn it off and on again, or unplug a cable, blow on it, put it back in and the problem is fixed.

PowerBug

"Firstly i'd like to congratulate you for being on hold for all this time, i didn't think you last the 3 hours. Ok, is your computer on??" "it is?? damn, sorry, really thought that was it, gonna have to put you back on hold."

Zombie2.5

Not sure what might be wrong. But if something annoying like this happens, normally the first thing i try is to restart computer/laptop. Could try uninstalling and reinstalling chrome next. If you can't fix it then I don't really know anything else, hopefully it  will just randomly start working again... ;)

LF

It does it to me sometimes as well DT and SC won't load but it's usually because the sites are busy

LaHug

I can't even check now because uni internet isn't connecting on my laptop... I'll check when I can get it to work again. Thanks for all the advice :)

Edit: Just checked, working fine now. No idea what was wrong...

Capper

hmmm, sounds like a common connection problem between the user and the computer.  ;D ;D

Please recheck the connection and retry......

BratPack

Works fine for me. I'm going to guess Human Error  :P

Tominator