Macca#23

Actually a 43 point qtr.....

90 would be amazing.....

daz77

Justin Bieber

Tominator

Quote from: daz77 on July 29, 2012, 07:48:55 PM
Huge over reaction.

not my opinion mate, I actually voted 'no' but it is just a general question for the FF Community  :)

Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2012, 07:52:42 PM
What has Zorko done wrong ???

crap first half but dominating now, scored 56 pts since 25m into Q2. Playing like the Zorko we know and love  :D

Colliwobblers

8 tackles 66 points go you good thing! can't win the ball with nicnat in the ruck but at least he keeps working his butt off, when the eagles win it

to be fair to the doubters all rooks eventually burn out and hit the wall....

but zorko isnt a rook, 4 years of senior footy in the NEAFL and best and fairest every one of them he is what he is a GUN

Tominator

finishes with a grand total of 95  :D

I am very happy with that given where he came from

I definitely do not think he has hit the wall now - I never thought he has (posted this thread cos I wanted some discussion from the FF community) - but will be great FWD cover because that point scoring ability is definitely still there

Windigo

I think you'd be silly not to speculate that he may have hit the wall.

But as Colli has said. Not technically a rookie.  8)

Zombie2.5

Nice 95! :)

Has anyone noticed he doesn't normally play as well at the Gabba(still pretty good though)?
26(sub), 96, 102, 69, 113 and 71(Metricon though).
Away from Gabba is 94, 140, 120, 140, 95 and 71.

Lower scores at the Gabba/Queesland? Still does decnet and cracked the ton twice, but there's still a difference there.

Zombie2.5

+4 missed points to his score for a grand total of 99! :))

Tominator

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 29, 2012, 09:01:43 PM

Has anyone noticed he doesn't normally play as well at the Gabba(still pretty good though)?

Lower scores at the Gabba/Queesland? Still does decnet and cracked the ton twice, but there's still a difference there.

great pick-up Zomb I've noticed that myself

Zorko has two more away games this year against Carlton and Port Adelaide. Has Richmond, Adelaide Crows and the Western Bulldogs as the other three. I'm tipping big things for the Port game though, won't be hard to go big there  ::)

Still, he showed in the second half he can still dominate a game DT-wise. Keep the faith, I know I will be

Colliwobblers

i met him at my u8 footy deals "lions at your club" day. nice bloke, but VERY dirty on the SUNS for "not wanting" him.

not sure if this effected his score vs the suns, i know he hates the suns and may have been off his game against them, but then if you remember the game it was scrappy adn the lions didn't play well anyway so no one scored great that game.

I asked him when i coud see him in black and white.... he said "they had thier chance" :)

undrafted for 4 seasons played for broadbeacj was best and fairest every season. AFL ready and a GUN.

The lions have got a long way to go but Redden, Rockliff, Rich, Zorko, Polec, and that tagger..... is making for a handy midfield being serviced by burger and in years to come longer.

problem is the tall/key fwds take soooo long to develop

LaHug

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 29, 2012, 09:01:43 PM

Pointed this out in my LaHug's Captains for round 16. Just always ahead of the pack ;) :P

Quote from: LaHug on July 11, 2012, 04:21:55 PM
Zorko - Requested by pommyadam
Last 3: 140, 69, 120 (110 avg)
Last 3 against St. Kilda: N/A
Last 3 at Gabba: 69, 102, 96 (89 avg)

If you take out that 69 and pretend it never happened, you have a rolling average of 133 (140, 120, 140) and claims of the greatest rookie scorer ever would be fair. Let's not get ahead of ourselves... That 69 did happen and it was a continuation of an unfortunate trend that sees Zorko continue to score much worse at the Gabba than away from it. All three of his scores of 120+ are away from home and four of his five worst are at the Gabba. I don't like that trend, especially not against a St. Kilda team coming off a win against the Bombers. Prediction - 90

Mr.Craig

Nails

Once Buddy is back...

Couch > Fwds, Zorko > Mids

Rockliff > Bench

So I hope he hasn't hit the wall!!!