Yes
2 (2.9%)
No
56 (81.2%)
Undecided / Too Early to Say
11 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Tominator

I know we should never write people off too early but DT-wise Dayne Zorko really has slowed down these past few weeks. Could only manage 71 against Gold Coast but has turned into a spud today with just 2 disposals and 10 DT points very late in the second quarter.

This begs the question:

Has Dayne Zorko hit the wall?

Spinking

Is anyone watching the game? Is he doing  a forward tag or something?

Tominator

FanFooty isn't saying anything like that..

I reckon he is just doing bad, maybe he is just tiring out from such a high-standard output over the past 10 weeks?

Colliwobblers

guys really?

the whole lions team had a shocker against the gold coast he still got 71.

this week about every hitout is won by westcoast and goes to thier mids advantage, the lions mids arent getting near it only redden and black the inside mids have gotten 10+ possessions.

zorko only has 2 but rocky only has 6, zorko has laid 3 tackles tho and that's about as close he is getting to the ball is tackling someone with it.

bit of a quiet game but far from panic stations..... hoping he can get into the game and i'd be happy with another 70 out of him.

still consider him a gun and a F7 keeper. The battle for F7 in my team is cloke - Zorko - Treloar - Adams.

with buddy and sidebottom out this week i had to start 3 and started all but adams. admans got 85 so zorko better lift :)

Windigo

Dunno yet. See what happens in the second half & next week.

Tominator

I am gonna keep him as bench cover I reckon, but I have Porplyzia, Treloar, Couch and Zorko competing for F7 when I have a full team so I will upgrade one of those four (or maybe I'll upgrade Goodes ::) )

Macca#23

13 points in the first 4 mins....

Please keep going!

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 29, 2012, 07:10:57 PM
guys really?

the whole lions team had a shocker against the gold coast he still got 71.

this week about every hitout is won by westcoast and goes to thier mids advantage, the lions mids arent getting near it only redden and black the inside mids have gotten 10+ possessions.

zorko only has 2 but rocky only has 6, zorko has laid 3 tackles tho and that's about as close he is getting to the ball is tackling someone with it.

bit of a quiet game but far from panic stations..... hoping he can get into the game and i'd be happy with another 70 out of him.

still consider him a gun and a F7 keeper. The battle for F7 in my team is cloke - Zorko - Treloar - Adams.

with buddy and sidebottom out this week i had to start 3 and started all but adams. admans got 85 so zorko better lift :)

+1!!!!

i really don't think its fair to be saying he's hit the wall already after this... I mean even if he gets 70-odd that's still solid and something i'd take at F7!! Brissy is getting pumped and he's still at least getting a bit of ball, he'll be right!

Macca#23

I am now convinced Zorko has slept with a teammates girlfriend. Hudson avoided him when he was wide open. Brown avoided him when he was wide open just then.....

Tominator

Quote from: Macca#23 on July 29, 2012, 07:29:21 PM
I am now convinced Zorko has slept with a teammates girlfriend. Hudson avoided him when he was wide open. Brown avoided him when he was wide open just then.....

maybe he slept with Vossy's, could be a coach instruction  :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Tominator on July 29, 2012, 07:39:59 PM
Quote from: Macca#23 on July 29, 2012, 07:29:21 PM

maybe he slept with Vossy's, could be a coach instruction  :o

well spotted both these things did happen, but 5 tackles now 6 at 3/4 time bloke is a gun maybe the rest of the lions are feeling outdone by him :) THEY SHOULD!

should get us that 70 bit dissapointing but could be worse

Tominator

36 points this quarter though, on 58 now but he could easily whip out a 80 or even 90. I'll take that.

Go you good thing!

Macca#23

39 point quarter. The Lions players kicked it to him a few times, which I was shocked with!

If he could get to 80 that'd be swell.....

Windigo

For once, a mid game thread works for the better.  :D

Tominator

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2012, 07:47:05 PM
For once, a mid game thread works for the better.  :D

that is the EXACT reason I made this thread  :D

He clearly saw it at HT and lifted his game