Main Menu

P155ed

Started by LF, July 29, 2012, 02:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Onya mate. Was much the same last night with my Nieces Birthday.

LF

Got another 40th to go to this weekend but might give it a miss too hard to get up and take the boy to footy the next day plus as much as I love it it's kid free and it's a pain to try to get someone to look after the kids.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on July 30, 2012, 05:48:49 PM
Got another 40th to go to this weekend but might give it a miss too hard to get up and take the boy to footy the next day plus as much as I love it it's kid free and it's a pain to try to get someone to look after the kids.

Im glad my boys play at a decent hour on a Sunday now. haha. Didnt like those early rises after a big night myself LF.

LF

Quote from: Grazz on July 30, 2012, 06:05:46 PM

Im glad my boys play at a decent hour on a Sunday now. haha. Didnt like those early rises after a big night myself LF.
It's so bloody annoying tho we had the early games last year when he played 13's so this year they are supposed to be later they are only when we play away at home always have to be there by 8am.
Still got the little man to start auskick yet and they play at 8am Sundays and train Fridays.
My week will soon consist of this my Daughter Taekwondo Monady and Wednesdays Oldest Footy training Tuesday and Thursdays plays Sundays and the little one training Fridays playing Sunday.

nas

Quote from: luvfooty on July 30, 2012, 06:13:37 PM

It's so bloody annoying tho we had the early games last year when he played 13's so this year they are supposed to be later they are only when we play away at home always have to be there by 8am.
Still got the little man to start auskick yet and they play at 8am Sundays and train Fridays.
My week will soon consist of this my Daughter Taekwondo Monady and Wednesdays Oldest Footy training Tuesday and Thursdays plays Sundays and the little one training Fridays playing Sunday.

What do you do in your spare time then?

LF

Quote from: naste on July 30, 2012, 06:15:29 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on July 30, 2012, 06:13:37 PM

What do you do in your spare time then?

At the moment I only work part time 5am -10am Monday to Friday so once I get home I have until I have to pick the older 2 kids up from school(little one doesn't start kindy until next year)those hours are my peaceful time when I mainly go on the Internet sometimes I go shopping then or cook sometimes I'm just that tired i'll have a nap.

Grazz

Hang in there LF, when they can drive or take themselves you get your life back almost lol. :-\

LF

Yeah it will be good when the oldest gets his license he's 15 next year so we are getting closer lol

tbagrocks

can't win LF, getting up early for a while yet?

LF

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 08:56:13 PM

Yeah mate but I love watching the boy play footy

tbagrocks

Quote from: luvfooty on July 30, 2012, 09:35:09 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2012, 08:56:13 PM

Yeah mate but I love watching the boy play footy
real bonus! something to look forward to each week if your sober! he sounds like he can play? let me know before he dominates the FF score board?I don't want to miss out on this! but hay I'm so far from watching my boy play I need to have one first ::)

LF

He does alright he needs to get fitter tho but he's had some knee problems the last couple of years which it turns out was to do with growing but that's sorted now.

tbagrocks

should sort it self out once he stops growing?

LF

Had some phsyio on it and had exercises to do if it flares up again back to the phsyio we go.