Main Menu

Purple Name Game

Started by NateKnife, July 28, 2012, 05:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NateKnife

Hey all,

Just wondering if this little game exists still. I got the right choice for Taylor Walker but still don't have the purple name. I know it isn't that important but adds a nice little touch.

Thanks.

Nails

Quote from: NateKnife on July 28, 2012, 05:50:46 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering if this little game exists still. I got the right choice for Taylor Walker but still don't have the purple name. I know it isn't that important but adds a nice little touch.

Thanks.

Get all the coin flips right?

NateKnife

Maybe it's just me, but I don't do them because -

Pick #1 - Game margin: The margin line for this game is set at 0 in favour of Melbourne.
The result was a win by North Melbourne by 54. North Melbourne covered the line.

Pick #2 - DT Breakeven: has a Dream Team breakeven of 0.
did not reach his breakeven ().

Pick #3 - SC Breakeven: has a Supercoach breakeven of 0.
did not reach his breakeven ().

Pick #4 - DT Head to head: Choose who gets the greater Dream Team score of and .
This battle was a draw.

Pick #5 - SC Head to head: Choose who gets the greater Supercoach score of and .
This battle was a draw.

Pick #6 - Stat line: How many do you think will accumulate in this game? (more than 0)
did not reach his stat target ().

Pick #7 - Exotic Bet:

There is an example of the North game. No names or breakeven scores. I just assumed since they were draws or whatever, I'd get no points for them anyway. I figured getting the exact score was the main objective. Perhaps next time I just need to click any of them. Bit weird though, why doesn't he get rid of it altogether.

Nails

It's not whether you get the number right...

It's coin flips first

and if two people get all coin flips right the number is the decider.

PowerBug

but look at the options Nails, they are stuffed up.

Nails

Can't select a number if you don't select coin flips anyway by memory.

NateKnife

I was able to choose a number without touching the coinflip picks. I don't know why they are there if there is no viable option to choose from.

Nails

You can select a number but it does not submit properly if the coin flips aren't selected

Like on a registration for an email...

You can put in your details and select next, but it won't go through/fully submit if you left out crucial information.