Main Menu

Scott Thompson Brownlow Medal

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 28, 2012, 03:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Has Thomo just blown The Brownlow with that bump on Stevie J?

Spinking

Wouldn't have thought he was in the hunt. Maybe top ten but not for the win.

Will get rubbed out for that though.

Justin Bieber

RiOtChEsS

yeah i thought he would be top 3 with Watson and Swan, so many others have missed games this year...

ino Swan missed some but he has strung a few BOG's together since he has been back

Spinking

Ziplock

footage looks like his arm was raised after the actual contact.

I wouldnt punt on him though- after ziebell, I dont know wtf is happening.

DG

Yeah who knows what will happen, last year he would've been fine...

Colliwobblers

think watson has it sewn up this season, also think dangermouse and a few other crows will have taken votes away from thomo.

Justin Bieber

It really looked like Stevie J just ran into him. it wasn't like he sniped him or anything...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spinking on July 28, 2012, 03:40:58 PM
Wouldn't have thought he was in the hunt. Maybe top ten but not for the win.

Will get rubbed out for that though.
?

whats with Victorians anyway? do they realize things happen out side of their state?

tbagrocks

wasn't that bad was it? won't go for that surely?

he like "pushed him" in the head

aces-high

May be in strife. Hes had a ripper year and will poll similarly to sammy mitchell last year. Danger, Sloane and Walker may steal votes off him but swan had to contend with pendles, thomas and cloke last year and he polled the most votes ever! History shows if u win enough games u will poll awesome. This brain fade may unfortunately cost him though :/

Capper

he will get one imo nuch like Jmac's on Parker in R1

CrowsFan

Saw the incident yesterday and surely they can't give him a ban for that. Centre bounce where it is contested and he is running one way and Johnson the other. It was Johnson who ran in to him, Thompson was following where the ball was going...

Capper

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 30, 2012, 03:13:12 PM
Saw the incident yesterday and surely they can't give him a ban for that. Centre bounce where it is contested and he is running one way and Johnson the other. It was Johnson who ran in to him, Thompson was following where the ball was going...
the only problem i see is that it was contact tio the head, which they are currently scrutinising against