Main Menu

Having a punt

Started by quinny88, July 27, 2012, 06:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

I wanna start an online account so I can have a punt on the footy every now and then and make millions of dollars ;)

Just wondering what people think is the best site/ easiest to use for doing this?
There are so many around! No idea which one to go with

LF

We just use sportsbet easy for us betting system is quite easy to use.

Spinking

Plain old sports bet is great if you like racing as well as sports. Can watch all the races live on your computer while you bet.

quinny88

I only bet on things that I claim to know a bit about so that rules out baisicaly anything except for footy lol

LF

Quote from: quinny88 on July 27, 2012, 06:25:28 PM
I only bet on things that I claim to know a bit about so that rules out baisicaly anything except for footy lol

You`d be surprised what you bet on once you have a sportsbet account lol

PowerBug

Walk to you local TAB mate. At that way you can gain some fresh air whilst losing your money. :)

quinny88

Quote from: luvfooty on July 27, 2012, 06:26:27 PM

Haha this is a bad idea isnt it

Quote from: PowerBug on July 27, 2012, 06:27:38 PM
Walk to you local TAB mate. At that way you can gain some fresh air whilst losing your money. :)

Haha nah my local tab is attached to a pub so if I do that I end up 12 beers down as well

nas

Quote from: quinny88 on July 27, 2012, 06:36:55 PM

Haha nah my local tab is attached to a pub so if I do that I end up 12 beers down as well

Then on your walk home maybe the following joke could apply to you,

On his way home from the TAB / Pub, Quinny sees a man looking under the hood of his car.
"Wassup?"says Quinny.
The man says, "Piston Broke."
"Yeah," says Quinny. "Me, too."

quinny88

Quote from: naste on July 27, 2012, 06:48:08 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on July 27, 2012, 06:36:55 PM

Then on your walk home maybe the following joke could apply to you,

On his way home from the TAB / Pub, Quinny sees a man looking under the hood of his car.
"Wassup?"says Quinny.
The man says, "Piston Broke."
"Yeah," says Quinny. "Me, too."

Haha it took me a minute but im with ya!

Tominator

Colliwobblers

Quote from: quinny88 on July 27, 2012, 06:16:24 PM
I wanna start an online account so I can have a punt on the footy every now and then and make millions of dollars ;)

Just wondering what people think is the best site/ easiest to use for doing this?
There are so many around! No idea which one to go with

yeah go sportsbet they have some good promotions too on AFL with money back if you lead at half time and end up losing things like that.

plus you can then play sportsbet fantasy footy too :)

T Dog

Quote from: Tominator on July 27, 2012, 07:28:04 PM
I don't bet    ::)
I'll bet 2 red smarties that you just might.. :o

kilbluff1985

bit l8 but with sportsbet they do something like if you deposit $100 and bet with it they will give you a $100 free bet (Credit) on your first deposit not sure if you need to bet the $100 on one think or if you can have multi bets equaling $100 they will match less if you deposit less then $100 but wont match more then a $100 they have a live chat help thing with support which comes in handy

On Fridays there supercoach market opens the head to heads a good which means player vs player odds are about $1.90 for either player some look easy to predict if you find the right ones it's the market i'm betting on lately

Tominator

Quote from: T Dog on July 27, 2012, 10:49:53 PM
Quote from: Tominator on July 27, 2012, 07:28:04 PM
I don't bet    ::)
I'll bet 2 red smarties that you just might.. :o

no its just that legally I can't hahaha

Windigo

Sportsbet is great.

Very simple to use. If you have paypal then just chuck some $ in there & get started.

Only bet on things you know about or done a bit of research on. Start off small with the wagers.