Capper

Colliwobblers

Capper

monstrum

Lol nice. Cant wait to use that site

BratPack

Colliwobblers

BratPack

Sad thing is with so many on bye this week I'm probably going to have to play CJ2YPC  :-\

Capper

Gotta love having Friday off so that i can watch the defencive struggle that is the 49ers and Seahawks

Colliwobblers

i enjoyed the game, GORE was a BEAST

I have akers in a lot of my leagues, unhappy with the one field goal but just watched the game now on replay ( live for me )

very enjoyable, lot of physicality and good to see the seahawks have some one stand up to them.

was a bit put off by the targeting of gronk by seahawks defenders last week, a few cheap shots in the back....  was pretty ugly to be honest.

Capper

was glad with Lynch's game although the seahawks had the dropsies and every attack had to go through Lynch to go forward

BratPack

Sounds like I might be benching Graham this week. Especially when I've got an almost 100% Witten ready to go in

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BratPack on October 20, 2012, 12:29:51 PM
Sounds like I might be benching Graham this week. Especially when I've got an almost 100% Witten ready to go in

thought they were going to play Graham, they can't win without him that is for certain. not going to get far on the ground...

BratPack

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 20, 2012, 02:13:00 PM

thought they were going to play Graham, they can't win without him that is for certain. not going to get far on the ground...

From the sounds of things he's going to play but he's going to be well below his best. Hence me probably starting Witten this week

Edit:

Graham (ankle) has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, Sirius Radio's Adam Caplan reports.
Analysis: The dreaded high ankle sprain has not been mentioned, but it looks like Graham is dealing with more than a mild sprain, no matter the specifics. Although David Thomas figures to replace him for the most part, Graham obviously can't be imitated.
Published: Sunday, Oct 21 at 7:20am by Rotowire.com

Yep I feel good with Witten

Capper

Quote from: BratPack on October 21, 2012, 02:17:31 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 20, 2012, 02:13:00 PM

From the sounds of things he's going to play but he's going to be well below his best. Hence me probably starting Witten this week

Edit:

Graham (ankle) has been downgraded to out for Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, Sirius Radio's Adam Caplan reports.
Analysis: The dreaded high ankle sprain has not been mentioned, but it looks like Graham is dealing with more than a mild sprain, no matter the specifics. Although David Thomas figures to replace him for the most part, Graham obviously can't be imitated.
Published: Sunday, Oct 21 at 7:20am by Rotowire.com

Yep I feel good with Witten
yep gone
Out

This space is intended for a list of key players, not including those who have been moved to injured reserve status, who are officially listed as "out" for this week's game.

Jimmy Graham, TE, New Orleans Saints, ankle: At least fantasy owners won't be holding their collective breath until pregame inactives are announced Sunday. The Saints have done everyone a favor by announcing Saturday that Graham will not make the trip to Tampa Bay for this week's game. It allows another week for Graham to get healthy. In the meantime, David Thomas likely will be the starting tight end for the Saints.