NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 13, 2012, 10:01:50 PM
Nice, is that it? Do we all enter our own teams ..?

I enter all the teams, we still have three guys to pick, I have PM them all, I will give it an hour or two more then I will pick for them and they can just drop and add from the pool before the round starts if they don't want who I picked.

Not sure how long it is until the First game of round 2 starts but want all the teams added in time for people to adjust their teams prior to the start of the First game.

Noz

Noz

My last pick belongs to the Seahawks running back Robert Turbin

monstrum

Bears @ packers

Friday 10:20 is the first game tomoro

monstrum

I hav put this up before but for anyone who dosnt no bout this site its really good

UPDATE: Since this was posted One HD have since confirmed that they will be showing Friday games starting as of September 21st and ESPN will be showing Friday games as of October the 19th

http://ussportsdownunder.com/nfl/watch/tv-guide/australian-nfl-tv-guide-2012-nfl-season-week-2

Colliwobblers

so how many hours do I have until the first game starts? :)

Capper

Capper

Colliwobblers

7. Big Ben Rapistberger - Shaggy
QB - Michael Vick ( 7 )
QB - Alex Smith ( 9 )
RB - LeSean McCoy ( 7 )
RB - Michael Bush ( 6 )
RB - BenJarvus Green-Ellis ( 8 )
RB - Pierre Thomas ( 6 )
WR - Calvin Johnson ( 5 )
WR - Wes Welker ( 9 )
WR - Eric Decker ( 7 )
WR - Reggie Wayne ( 4 )
TE - Fred Davis ( 10 )
TE - Brandon Pettigrew ( 5 )
D/ST - Broncos ( 7 )
K - Greg Zuerlein ( 9 )

8. The Brat Pack - The Brat Pack
QB - Peyton Manning ( 7 )
QB - Eli Manning ( 11 )
RB - Chris Johnson ( 11 )
RB - Matt Forte ( 6 )
RB - Darren Sproles ( 6 )
RB - Jamaal Charles ( 7 )
RB - Willis McGahee ( 7 )
RB - Alfred Morris ( 10 )
WR - Brandon Lloyd ( 9 )
WR - Brandon Marshall ( 6 )
WR - Titus Young ( 5 )
WR - Pierre Garcon ( 10 )
TE - Jimmy Graham ( 6 )
D/ST - Steelers ( 4 )

Ok I am thinking I will just pick for these two guys...... Otherwise no one will have time to edit teams before the games starts tomorrow.

Obviously a Kicker for Brat Pack, so the highest ranked with best projected score for this week.

and the highest ranked WR/RB for Shaggy are my thoughts....

Think this will be ok?

gwilliams

Yeah, maybe just give them non Packers/Bears players and let them sort it out. The commish should be able to change line-ups as required.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: gwilliams on September 14, 2012, 12:09:22 AM
Yeah, maybe just give them non Packers/Bears players and let them sort it out. The commish should be able to change line-ups as required.

Well they get the chance to pick players up out of the pool if they prefer players i don't draft for them...... as you say as long as not packers or bears... still would hate to rush in and upset them even tho it is the last pick....

For Brat Pack = I think the two best kickers left are prater or Bailey and neither are bears or packers, so he can drop and add if he thinks a different option is better.

For Shaggy = I think just the highest ranked RB/WR being Johnathon Stewart, again not a bears or packers player so can be dropped and another added.

For Shaggy it matters less because there is no way with his WR & RB that he is going to be starting the guy he takes with this pick :)

gwilliams

Colliwobblers

Hi Everyone, in order to get us going for round 2, I have picked the last two players for Shaggy and Brat Pack.

Brat Pack - Jason Hansen - needed a kicker and he has the highest projected score for round 2.

You can add another K if preferred before the games start in round 2 from the pool.

Shaggy - Jonathan Stewart - highest ranked RB or WR, again can add another preferred player and drop him before games start for round 2 from the pool.

I have entered the draft results and you can now access your teams in the normal way and set line-up for round 2.

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE LEAGUE ON NFL.COM AND SET YOUR STARTING ROSTER FOR ROUND 2 AS ALL PLAYERS START BY DEFAULT ON YOUR BENCH

Colliwobblers

EDIT - JUST IN CASE CERTAIN PEOPLE DO NOT CHECK TEAM LINE UPS IN TIME I HAVE MOVED THE BEST PLAYERS (PROJECTED) INTO THE STARTING POSITIONS FOR ALL TEAMS.

SO GO AND CHANGE AS YOU WANT YOUR TEAM SET UP BUT THIS WAY IF YOU DON'T IN TIME YOU WONT SCORE NOTHING WITH EVERY PLAYER ON THE BENCH.

Capper