Luko

Colliwobblers

monstrum

Colliwobblers

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 12, 2012, 01:37:46 PM
u get my picks colli?

I did thanks mate. Think you will be safe with your #1 choice for round 15 and it's a good one too.

Shaggy

How many rounds are left, before I take this pick.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Shaggy on September 12, 2012, 03:42:46 PM
How many rounds are left, before I take this pick.

you have 3 picks left, this is the end of the 3rd last round. 2 full rounds to go after this round you are picking in

Shaggy

gwilliams

Hopefully we are all drafted and teams entered by Friday morning so that we can set our Packers and Bears players for the Thursday night game.

Are you able to start entering the teams now Colli, or does it have to be done all at once?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: gwilliams on September 12, 2012, 06:54:07 PM
Hopefully we are all drafted and teams entered by Friday morning so that we can set our Packers and Bears players for the Thursday night game.

Are you able to start entering the teams now Colli, or does it have to be done all at once?

I haven't tried I didn't want to star entering then find out it DOES have to be all done at once.

We have 2 rounds left after bratpack.

I think everyone should be able to PM me a list of players for the 2 positions they are left to draft over the last two rounds and it could be finished all at once.

would need to be lists 16 players long tho for each position - just in case every single player they wanted for that particular position was taken ahead of their picks.

14 actually because there are 16 picks in the last two rounds but we all have two of them.

Still we should get close to finishing the way we are going if we continue as we have been going.... maybe

Capper

Colliwobblers