NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwilliams

Luko

Colliwobblers

Ryan Matthews RB

yes i know he is injured, but not for long i hope :) a risky one.

monstrum

Colliwobblers

monstrum

Colliwobblers

I wouldn't want to get my QB wrong by leaving him too late, RG3 is slated for a huge season everywhere you read NFL.

There are a few left i really like but he was a good pick i reckon.

Noz

Luko

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 05, 2012, 08:04:51 PM
Quote from: monstrum on September 05, 2012, 08:02:17 PM
Robert Griffin III

QB

nice pick

Way to early IMO, still romo, big ben and Eli left, and when you factor in he faces the giants,cowboys,eagles monster pass rushes twice a season, doesnt have a true #1 Wr, he will have far more risk than reward. But each to their own...

monstrum

Agh well im here to learn bout the sport more than anything anyway

Colliwobblers

Yeah but he is still capable of putting up big numbers and Monstrom will no doubt take another QB from the list you mentioned (or others worth having) which you didn't mention, and can play the match ups, where those of us that took a QB early likely won't take another until very late in the draft, or shouldn't no need to.

Luko

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 05, 2012, 08:46:08 PM
Yeah but he is still capable of putting up big numbers and Monstrom will no doubt take another QB from the list you mentioned (or others worth having) which you didn't mention, and can play the match ups, where those of us that took a QB early likely won't take another until very late in the draft, or shouldn't no need to.

I was also on the "cam newton will bust wagon" start of last year, look how that turned out  :o

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 05, 2012, 08:57:57 PM
Well he's my bak up QB to brees atm

well yeah you didn't need him :) but you have your backup for the bye and heaven forbid an injury to Brees now so all good if a little early meh, it's an 8 team comp we are all going to be extremely competitive you'd expect.

Luko

So where are we up to now? Can't see a updated list...