NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

not yet, but we need to and we also need to work out how we are going to do it?

either a live draft on NFL.com (far far easier)

or on FF (here) and i remotely enter the teams. (far more difficult as each coach has to have the player list and cross off each pcik)

either way we all need to be on at the same time to do the draft.

open to feedback but we need to decide very soon

Shaggy

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Shaggy on August 06, 2012, 09:36:28 PM
Live draft, has to happen.

i agree so we need to set a time and date also could use a few extra teams

gwilliams

I'm in, Jerboa Rats, hopefully my RBs stay healthy this year!

RiOtChEsS

ppl can set a pre draft list anyway so even if we dont get everyone in u order ur priorities, ive already done it...

Colliwobblers

OK so we need to decide pretty soon how we are going to do this draft, if all the coaches signed on do not think they can be on at the same time to do an NFL.com live draft I am happy to do a draft on FF in this thread and I can remote enter the results, we can get a third party to randomly generate the order for us and do it that way, but we need to decide SOON.....

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 28, 2012, 03:58:51 PM
3 spots left, i have to work out how to convert the time on the NFL site which i think they call ET to our time.

if anyone can assist in working this out it will help to det a draft time suitable to us all.

also can always expand league to 12 sides if more people want to join..
i gather ET is new york time???

1am NY is 3pm Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane

BratPack

Ideally I want a time between 11am and 3pm Tuesday-Friday

gwilliams

I work during the week so ideal times for me are 6pm to 8am mon-fri or any time sat/sun.

Preference is to do an NFL.com live draft, otherwise I have to do some research  ;D

Probably best to wait for the commish's decision and people can decide if they still want to be in it?

Noz

Colliwobblers

i love a live draft but we can do 100 of them in NFL managed or ESPN managed leagues, do you think this will be easier done offline on the FF forum, i prefer the live draft, but already the feedback i have had is for VERY different times of day and days.

Let me know your thoughts and if we decide to do an offline draft we can pretty much start any time.

THESE ARE THE TEAMS WE HAVE SO FAR 8.

1  colliwobblers
2  monstrum vinco
3  RiOtChEsSrAvEnS
4  Keiraville Therapists
5  Jerboa Rats
6  GoldenNozzle
7  Big Ben Rapistberger
8  The Brat Pack

We can start right now with an 8 team league or we can try and get 2 more teams in to make it 10

Thoughts on both DRAFT and number of teams ?

Capper

i am having the same problem in the other league. Some people want Live raft, others FF forum. Cant win

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on August 15, 2012, 01:14:55 AM
i am having the same problem in the other league. Some people want Live raft, others FF forum. Cant win

I think the only way to go to have a FF league will be the external (on FF) draft. we all prefer and love the live draft but we can do the other 5 teasm we are allowed on live drafts i guess.

Am i in that league of yours is it the ESPN one? I don't think i am in any NFL FF ones except this one ( are you in this one? )

Noz

I don't mind either but if we do a FF draft we have to make sure we get it done fast as the season is fast approaching. I reckon finalise the 8 teams and start this week.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on August 15, 2012, 01:21:18 AM
I don't mind either but if we do a FF draft we have to make sure we get it done fast as the season is fast approaching. I reckon finalise the 8 teams and start this week.

done now to track down who the 8 are :) will Pm them all tomorrow should be able to work it out off the thread....