NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Luko on September 03, 2012, 07:03:39 PM
We could just go autopick on wendesday and instead of everyone sending you a list  how about instead...everyone who has drafted a player already must rank the number 1 and and 2 player they drafted in this forum and then sort the rest of there pre draft rankings how they want that way the picks stay the same at least, and it's less hassle chasing everyone's lists!
im with Luko, dont put to much pressure on yourself CW.

Everyone can get there own pre draft rankings sorted.

One thing though i think we need to stop the manual picking at the end of a round and not part way through. Some sites dont like starting half way through a round

Colliwobblers

Monstrom is happy with anything.

We have the draft order already, we almost have 2 rounds done..

So we should finish the round we are in then just go to autopick?

what would be easiest would be for me just to draft each persons pick from the top of their list if they get me one or off the NFL player rankings if not.

What I meant by giving me positions preferred was just so i could pick a player that round that you would have been chasing rather than just the highest ranked player available regardless of position.

Obviously not going to keep drafting QB's to a team if they happen to be the next ranked player... hence the need for some information on which players each team wants to make up their list.

WHAT I WAS SUGGESTING WAS ME BEING THE AUTOPICK MACHINE :) Tabs, are you suggesting we change draft an autopick draft and run it on NFL.com ?

If so my concern would be everyone getting their lists done on their in time, AND we would have to start from scratch, no picks can be entered on the sire remotely then changed to autopick. It would have to be autopick from the start.

I don't mind either way... not sure how autopick works in choosing players per position for you, I have never done one....

gwilliams

I reckon we start in week 2 (Sep 14 our time) and keep picking offline - we should be able to manage it. My picks depend on who I get in the previous picks which is why I don't like autopicking.

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 07:23:43 PM
WHAT I WAS SUGGESTING WAS ME BEING THE AUTOPICK MACHINE :) Tabs, are you suggesting we change draft an autopick draft and run it on NFL.com ?
yes
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 07:23:43 PM
If so my concern would be everyone getting their lists done on their in time, AND we would have to start from scratch, no picks can be entered on the sire remotely then changed to autopick. It would have to be autopick from the start.

I don't mind either way... not sure how autopick works in choosing players per position for you, I have never done one....
oh ok. Im in an ESPN comp and we usually start with a manual draft and then the commish puts our selected players in and then runs the autodraft. Im not too sure how he does it though. i can find out if you would like??

Shaggy

Shaggy

I'll take the first Wide Receiver of the draft then, the big Calvin Johnson.

BratPack

Quote from: gwilliams on September 03, 2012, 07:50:43 PM
I reckon we start in week 2 (Sep 14 our time) and keep picking offline - we should be able to manage it. My picks depend on who I get in the previous picks which is why I don't like autopicking.

Ditto. I'd rather miss a week and draft my own team than depending on Autopicks

monstrum

1. Keiraville Therapists - Tabs
2. Jerboa Rats - gwilliams
3. Crusaders - Luko
4. Colliwobblers - Colliwobblers
5. Monstrom Vinco - Monstrom
6. Golder Nozzle - Noz
7. Big Ben Rapistberger - Shaggy
8. The Brat Pack - The Brat Pack

Noz

Colliwobblers