NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

monstrum

Shaggy

Hmmm so all the top quarterbacks are gone. Give me a few minutes.

Shaggy

Colliwobblers

BratPack

BratPack

I hate my choices here  :-\

I'll close out Round 1 by taking Chris Johnson and open Round 2 by nabbing Matt Forte

Luko

So the first NFL game is Thursday morning? Really can't see us drafting teams in time!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Luko on September 03, 2012, 04:31:20 PM
So the first NFL game is Thursday morning? Really can't see us drafting teams in time!

we are all going to have to get online together before then i agree,

i can be on any night from 7pm, surely can't be that hard for everyone to come on one night for 2 hours, shouldnt take any longer than that?

thoughts>?

BratPack

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BratPack on September 03, 2012, 05:03:17 PM
I can't get on at night at all. So that's out

yeah this was the problem.... oh well nothing we can do but hope to finish in time :) not sure what happens if we don't just miss a round of games i guess?

BratPack

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 05:07:03 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 03, 2012, 05:03:17 PM
I can't get on at night at all. So that's out

yeah this was the problem.... oh well nothing we can do but hope to finish in time :) not sure what happens if we don't just miss a round of games i guess?

Guess it'll have to be  :-\

Luko

Can you just autopick after a certain amount of rounds? Say we get to round 3 or 4 then just autopick from there on wendesday?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Luko on September 03, 2012, 05:39:55 PM
Can you just autopick after a certain amount of rounds? Say we get to round 3 or 4 then just autopick from there on wendesday?

If everyone agrees to it i think that is a good idea.

I can just get a list off everyone between now and then of which positions in the team they want first, then auto pick highest ranked players available to each team for the position they want next (that turn)

need everyones thoughts on this now :)

Luko

We could just go autopick on wendesday and instead of everyone sending you a list  how about instead...everyone who has drafted a player already must rank the number 1 and and 2 player they drafted in this forum and then sort the rest of there pre draft rankings how they want that way the picks stay the same at least, and it's less hassle chasing everyone's lists!