NFL.COM - FF AUS LEAGUE 856849

Started by Colliwobblers, July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwilliams

BratPack

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 02, 2012, 02:29:10 PM
Can everyone post who their teams are on NFL.com here so I can work out which team we have that hasn't responded yet.

Thanks. Just waiting on last team and we can start,

CONFIRMED

1. Colliwobblers - Colliwobblers
2. Noz - Golden Nozzle
3. BratPack - The Brat Pack
4. Gwilliams - Jerboa Rats
5. Shaggy - Big Ben Rapistberger
6. Tabs - Keiraville Therapists
7. Monstrom - Monstrom Vinco
8. Luko - Crusaders

DRAFT ORDER - SNAKE ( 1-8  then 8-1 )

Worked it out just Luko our latest addition, as soon as he shows we start,

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 PM
We are now doing this draft here on FF in this thread and I will enter the results once we are done. The picks must be taken within 2 hours of coming on FF when it is your turn, and a maximum of 24 hours after the previous coaches pick.

If you miss these deadlines you will be skipped and can take your pick when you are on OR you can leave me an autopick list where i will take the highest player on your list for you.

If you think you cannot make it onto FF enough to draft here, you can leave me an autopick list and instructions and i can autopick your team for you.

DRAFT ORDER IS AS FOLLOWS AND WILL SNAKE (1-8 then 8-1).

1. Keiraville Therapists
2. Jerboa Rats
3. Crusaders
4. Colliwobblers
5. Monstrom Vinco
6. Golder Nozzle
7. Big Ben Rapistberger
8. The Brat Pack

There is no point in delaying any further. Luko knew we were going to do this draft on the FF thread here, so when he comes online next and gets my PM he will be up for it.

With that said, because he hasn't been on to confirm he is ready yet and had warning i will just hold the draft up when we get to his pick and he can take it when he is next on.

Sounds familiar, but to get everyone online and knowing the draft is under way I will RELAX the 24 hour from last pick rule for the first round of picks.

Then normal rules so everyone will have to check here daily to see if they are up so they make sure they are picking no more than 24 hours after the last pick.

Also when you come online you have 2 hours to pick if you are up.

I suggest making your own player ranking list or bookmarking it on NFL.com

The players can all be ranked on htere by position and you can cross picked players off your list as they get picked or just search the thread here to see if who you want has been taken.

I will run the list of players drafted by pick on the FIRST post in this thread.

So TABS when your ready kick us off. :)

Capper

Pick 1 - Aaron Rodgers

PM sent to gwilliams

gwilliams

BratPack

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BratPack on September 02, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
So do we wait for Luko or is Colliwobblers up?

we wait for Luko, he can't know it is started yet. Even if he did know he would have 24 hours, but i thought it best to relax that for the first round so everyone gets on when they do and then they know it is on.

hopefully luko gets on tonight or soon. if not we have to wait until he does, i have sent him all the PM so when he does come on he will know and come pick :)

going to be a nice draft only 8 teams quality lists i imagine.

Luko

Hey guys sorry been in transit most the day and being fathers day!! Very busy..

Anyways I'll take Ray Rice!  8)

Colliwobblers

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 02, 2012, 09:23:55 PM
B 5 minutes

no worries mate and can you / all of us PM the next guy who is up after you pick.

monstrum

Colliwobblers

monstrum

Oh its noz ok i was tryin to figure it out ill do it now