Main Menu

Will crows be minor premiers?

Started by Jay, July 25, 2012, 05:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Capper

Spinking

Id think so now.  Last weeks games were fairly telling.  I was tipping the pies, but I can't see them winning as many games as the Crows in the home stretch...

Colliwobblers

crows or hawks, sydney can't be because they can't beat collingwood. collingwood cant be becasue they wobble

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 25, 2012, 05:49:02 PM
crows or hawks, sydney can't be because they can't beat collingwood. collingwood cant be becasue they wobble
i actually think the winner of Swans v Pies hosts the other in the 2nd v 3rd game, Crows to play WC

oh yeh and "KICK A VIC"

Zombie2.5

Quote from: tabs on July 25, 2012, 05:50:29 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 25, 2012, 05:49:02 PM
i actually think the winner of Swans v Pies hosts the other in the 2nd v 3rd game, Crows to play WC

oh yeh and "KICK A VIC"
What about Hawks? Superior percentage and a game clear(of WCE & Ess)

Tominator

if they win this week then I can't see them not getting there

Look at  Sydney, Collingwood, Hawthorn and Geelong - the other top 4 contenders but all have at least 2 tough games (some against each other). North and Freo haven't got the easiest run either, and Essendon will struggle just to make the 8. West Coast are in big trouble as well with their injuries so all factors point to the Crows finishing top

Torpedo10

Sydney probably have the minor premiership. probs chance for 2nd and home final though.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 11, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Sydney probably have the minor premiership. probs chance for 2nd and home final though.
Equal on points. Adelaide plays Brisbane, Melbourne and Gold Coast in it's final 3 games, Sydney plays Bulldogs, Hawks and Geelong. I reckon Sydney will lose at least 1 of the Hawks and Cats games whereas Crows should win all 3 so should have the minor premiership in my opinion

Zombie2.5

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2012, 12:47:33 AM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 11, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Equal on points. Adelaide plays Brisbane, Melbourne and Gold Coast in it's final 3 games, Sydney plays Bulldogs, Hawks and Geelong. I reckon Sydney will lose at least 1 of the Hawks and Cats games whereas Crows should win all 3 so should have the minor premiership in my opinion

That's what I thought. Superior percentage but now equal on points because they lost to C'wood. Just need Hawks or Geelong to beat them and we've got minor premiership, going for the treble. Also Collingwood on equal points, but we have a better percentage and still opportunity to boost it. I just hope we don't rest too many players and lose one of our games.... ::)

Should only rest 1-2 of our best a game, if any. Jacobs might need one, but he was out the other week. Sloane/Thommo/Danger might need one each, better not be at the same time ::)

Rusty00

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on August 12, 2012, 12:52:10 AM
I just hope we don't rest too many players and lose one of our games.... ::)
They'd have to rest two-thirds of the team to be at risk of losing any of the remaining games  ;)

the flying hawk

Adelaide will finish 1st have the easiest run home 2nd will be decided in the match between hawthorn and sydney

tbagrocks

witch would leave a home final match-up with Collingwood, this this worry anyone else :-[
but maybe a win and it could be a home prelim with Sydney 8)

the flying hawk

honestly the only thing that worries me is if the hawks do not finish top 2 and have to play the crows or swans at home that would be a pain in the backside

tbagrocks

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 13, 2012, 04:49:49 PM
honestly the only thing that worries me is if the hawks do not finish top 2 and have to play the crows or swans at home that would be a pain in the backside
have you played at either venue this year? I don't want to see the Hawks till the granny if they make it :P