Main Menu

Coleman Medal

Started by KoopKicka, July 25, 2012, 12:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

It's Pavs to lose.  JRoo has to kick 2 more goals than Pav to win and Hawkins 3 more

Adamant

Capper

Cicjose

Dont be surprised if Pav kicks a career best haul to win the Coleman

(8 or more)

obviously he is going to get Frawley as his matchup

upthemaidens

If JRoo and Pav  end up with the same amount of goals, you'll only get a part of your bet/dividend back, so just keep that in mind when betting...
  If both play this week, im thinking JRoo may take it out and this is why.. Richmond play after Freo, so he will know how many goals to get,, and u would have to think the tigers players will be giving the ball to him at all cost..

Toga

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 30, 2012, 02:19:59 PM
If JRoo and Pav  end up with the same amount of goals, you'll only get a part of your bet/dividend back, so just keep that in mind when betting...
  If both play this week, im thinking JRoo may take it out and this is why.. Richmond play after Freo, so he will know how many goals to get,, and u would have to think the tigers players will be giving the ball to him at all cost..

yeah that'll play a big factor i reckon... if we get out to a decent lead against the power early in the game (which we should), it wouldn't surprise me if the boys started feeding him some goals...

Nige

I'd like to see Jack Riewoldt win it. (There may or may not be bias in that decision)  :P

ossie85

Well, Buddy officially out of the running

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on September 01, 2012, 06:54:06 AM

Well, Buddy officially out of the running

would've given jack quite a scare in the first quarter i'd imagine!

ossie85

Hawkins equals JRoo with 1.5 quarters left

Capper

Adamant

Well Pav's just lost it... :(

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Be great to have a 3-way tie!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ossie85 on September 02, 2012, 08:28:57 AM

Be great to have a 3-way tie!

not sure what happens to my bet on J Roo then lol