Main Menu

Coleman Medal

Started by KoopKicka, July 25, 2012, 12:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Wholl get it?

Franklin - Currently on 51 goals. The favourite, but since he will be missing the next 1-2 weeks, this throws his chances into disarray.

Jack Reiwoldt - Currently 4 behind Franklin. The unpredicatble one of the bunch, can kick nothing or 7-8, depending on what mood he is in.

Pavlich - Currently 2 behind Reiwoldt and 6 behind buddy, the real bolter of the bunch. Has kicked 27 goals in the last 5 games.

Petrie - 2 behind Pavlich, 4 behind Reiwoldt and 8 behind Buddy, given Norths favourable run, playing GWS, melbourne and the bulldogs in the next 6 weeks. 17 bucks doesnt look like a bad bet.

Capper

Freo have a nice run home as well Koops, my vote is for Pav but Petrie is looking ok also.

IMO its between Petrie and Pav

KoopKicka

Quote from: tabs on July 25, 2012, 01:40:47 PM
Freo have a nice run home as well Koops, my vote is for Pav but Petrie is looking ok also.

IMO its between Petrie and Pav

Yeah true, I reckon the same, between Petrie and Pav

Capper

The only issue with Petrie is that HMAC may come back and it sounds like that he will only play forward which may hurt Petrie's chance at the coleman

tbagrocks

their all lucky Taylor Walker missed five games because he doesn't know how to tackle

Spinking

I'd back Franklin.  Will probably hold a lead, even if he doesn't play this week, but will benefit from the rest and come back firing.

PowerBug

People are overestimating the draw imo. All coz Buddy has a "harder" draw it doesn't mean he won't step up. While Pav kicks 4 vs Port this week, Buddy (should he get up) may easily kick 5 on Cale Hooker.

In saying that, Petrie will win and take North into the finals.

KoopKicka

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 25, 2012, 02:27:19 PM
their all lucky Taylor Walker missed five games because he doesn't know how to tackle

He got off to a real flyer didnt he?

tbagrocks

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 26, 2012, 06:31:15 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 25, 2012, 02:27:19 PM

He got off to a real flyer didnt he?
37 from 11 games, if he played those five and kicked 3 a game, he'd be in front by 1

valkorum

Toga

Quote from: PowerBug on July 25, 2012, 04:30:19 PM
People are overestimating the draw imo. All coz Buddy has a "harder" draw it doesn't mean he won't step up. While Pav kicks 4 vs Port this week, Buddy (should he get up) may easily kick 5 on Cale Hooker.

In saying that, Petrie will win and take North into the finals.

yeah +1... after all, buddy kicked 13 against the roos who aren't looking that bad at the moment.. given, they did have a bad game, but the hawks are annihalating at the moment

Capper

Freo have WC (maybe without Glass), Crows (can Talia keep up his form??), Richmond, North and Melbourne.

Surely Pav has it in his grasp

KoopKicka

Quote from: tabs on July 30, 2012, 03:33:44 PM
Freo have WC (maybe without Glass), Crows (can Talia keep up his form??), Richmond, North and Melbourne.

Surely Pav has it in his grasp

You'd think so, but stranger things have happened.

Petrie always seems to stand up in the big games. and on the run home has the likes of Collingwood, the Bulldogs, Essendon and Freo. Along with GWS. Its always a chance. ;)

Cicjose

Pav has to kick more than what he kicked against Port this weekend to still have a chance

tbagrocks

I'm so certain Tex will win next year I'll even take bets now!

those who think any other young forward is better your wrong! proves you haven't seen him play!

so what odds Taylor wins next year? now he's learn't to tackle?