Main Menu

FanFooty State of Origin

Started by Tominator, July 24, 2012, 09:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

just thought it'd be interesting to see where all you FF users are from, get a bit of state-v-state banter going ;)

Tell us about your own home town if you like, or if you've moved interstate or something interesting like that

Get around it lads!!

Oh and I'm from Radelaide 8)

Windigo

Little town of Bullarto of about 150 people. State census says we had over 300, 6 years ago. But I don't think that's correct.  :P

Typical town events include: Bush dancing, tractor pulls, goat field days & growing drugs.  ::)

KoopKicka

Im from Adelaide, the weed capital of AU 8) And our bus service is the equivalent to Afghanistans, but its still a good place. ;D

Spinking

I'm just on the NSW side of the Murray, but I always followed the big V as a kid, and later when I got into Rugby State of Origin I would barrack against NSW.  Probably 'spiritual home' is in VIC... :)

Tominator

sounds real nice Windi  :)  are you Victorian?

Windigo

Quote from: Tominator on July 24, 2012, 09:45:58 PM
sounds real nice Windi  :)  are you Victorian?

Yeah, family's been in the same place for over 100 years.  ::)

Justin Bieber

Me, Cw and Ringo in Queensland :D

Spinking

Quote from: Windigo on July 24, 2012, 09:42:58 PM
Little town of Bullarto of about 150 people. State census says we had over 300, 6 years ago. But I don't think that's correct.  :P

Typical town events include: Bush dancing, tractor pulls, goat field days & growing drugs.  ::)

Just up the road from Daylesford right?  Strange things go on in that town... ;)

Windigo

Quote from: Spinking on July 24, 2012, 09:47:59 PM

Just up the road from Daylesford right?  Strange things go on in that town... ;)

....How do you know?  ???

Which town?  :P

roo boys!

Well...consider myself as Victorian as the next bloke, spent pretty much my whole life here. Except I was born in Canada :P Parents went on a holiday and planned to return in December and I was due to be born after that, but came a bit earlier so spent the first 9 or 10 days of my life in Canada until I was old enough to fly (passport needed to be sorted out as well) and since then haven't been overseas :P

Spinking

Quote from: Windigo on July 24, 2012, 09:49:34 PM

Got a friend who lives in Daylesford.  Been for a visit once or twice, and driven around the area.  Supposedly Daylesford is famous as the Gay and Lesbian capital of Australia or something...

nas

BB67th

Victoria FTW!! Home of football and the best state in Australia!

Windigo

Quote from: Spinking on July 24, 2012, 09:52:57 PM

Got a friend who lives in Daylesford.  Been for a visit once or twice, and driven around the area.  Supposedly Daylesford is famous as the Gay and Lesbian capital of Australia or something...

Haha, yeah well your sources are correct.  :P

nas

Quote from: Windigo on July 24, 2012, 09:55:50 PM
Quote from: Spinking on July 24, 2012, 09:52:57 PM

Haha, yeah well your sources are correct.  :P

Explains this then Lol

During our free periods 'study sessions.' Me and a mate decided to go into one of the classrooms and search for some free shower. I've found heaps of Ipod headphones over the years. 

Anyway, there is a sink over in the corner with a cupboard. I thought it'd be worth just checking in there.....In it was Cosmo or something like that. Flicking through it, I came to a sealed section. On the other page there was bikini chick.

Opened up the sealed section, and it was one of those scratch 'n' sniff things. So I scratched the paper and put it up to my nose. As I was doing that the door opened and a girl came walking in holding a drink bottle. There was me over at the sink with the mag up to my nose with the bikini chick on the page.

Most awkward thing I've ever experienced in my life....