3 Holes to go

Cicjose

difficult shot for scott tho to come

Ernie Els wins

4 bogeys in a row to end the open

its not the worst choke job but yeah Scott will be devastated

3 majors in 3 decades for Ermie

Paul Lawrie Wins 1999 British Open

The 1999 British Open will always be best remembered for the collapse of Jean Van de Velde, who squandered a three-stroke lead on the final hole. However, the comeback Paul Lawrie mounted was just as important to the story.

Heading into the final day, he was down by 10 strokes. Upon finishing his round he was down by just three.

It's true that if Van de Velde hadn’t collapsed he would have lost, but Van de Velde did collapse, and Lawrie went down in the record books as the 1999 British Open champion.

tbagrocks

BratPack

Shaggy

HAHAHAHAHAHA Pull the trigger early much fellas?

BratPack

Chelskiman

I watched his entire round.  So gutted for him.  Did not deserve this at all.  Hope he bounces back after this and doesn't go into his shell.

RiOtChEsS

Brutally painful... was like a slow calculated meltdown, hard to see him winning one now unless he blisters a final round and is in the clubhouse ala The Big Easy with the score on the board, its easy to pick it to pieces in hindsight

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on April 15, 2013, 11:09:52 AM
Great Scott

After The Open last year i thought he would never have the confidence to win a Major if it was close,
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on July 23, 2012, 11:26:06 PM
Brutally painful... was like a slow calculated meltdown, hard to see him winning one now unless he blisters a final round and is in the clubhouse ala The Big Easy with the score on the board, its easy to pick it to pieces in hindsight
happy to eat my words and nobody deserves The Green Jacket more than Adam Scott!!! 8)

tbagrocks

THAT'S THE STUFF!!! Was late this morning ???

"Any boss who sacks a worker for not turning up today is a bum"

BratPack

Master Q

*waits for bandwagon Aussie sports fans to roll in

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on April 15, 2013, 09:12:19 PM
*waits for bandwagon Aussie sports fans to roll in
Get around him  8)

Amazing effort, the Superbowl of Golf.