ELIMINATOR TOP 64

Started by Ash A, July 22, 2012, 10:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Grazz

LaHug

Good luck mate! Got any trades left? Hoping you can win it all!

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2012, 10:34:36 PM
Good luck mate! Got any trades left? Hoping you can win it all!

Cheers Huggy, one left. Thinking it has to be a backmen. B7 is my weakness. Come back Buddy
your a unique now haha.

Grazz

Was hoping Buddy would be back this week.  :(

LaHug

Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2012, 04:57:42 PM
Ouch! Got cover?

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on August 10, 2012, 06:33:33 PM
Ouch! Got cover?

I'll trade mate but still hold Buddy and prey its next week he's back. Then i'll put Martin or Goodes to the bench as cover in fwd/mid
Now ive read the other thread properly i realised you traded straightaway, good move wish i did all that cash sitting there for so long has cost me points and rank. Gotta hold him now.

LaHug

Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2012, 07:56:36 PM
Ouch! Got cover?

I'll trade mate but still hold Buddy and prey its next week he's back. Then i'll put Martin or Goodes to the bench as cover in fwd/mid
Now ive read the other thread properly i realised you traded straightaway, good move wish i did all that cash sitting there for so long has cost me points and rank. Gotta hold him now.
Yeah, I guess you do. I play for rank all season (even with league finals on the line) so I'm making a single and potentially unnecessary trade this week. Going to have to hold my last one in case of a season ending injury!
Good luck!!!

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on August 10, 2012, 08:02:00 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2012, 07:56:36 PM
Ouch! Got cover?

Yeah, I guess you do. I play for rank all season (even with league finals on the line) so I'm making a single and potentially unnecessary trade this week. Going to have to hold my last one in case of a season ending injury!
Good luck!!!

Dudge and i both said we have to get back to a decent overall rank this year after a couple of not so good years so im happy to be doing that this year at 261 im pleased with that after the year weve  had.

Arradin

Just thought I would chime in and say that I am still alive in the eliminator just. Am traveling at the moment so won't be able to check scores until its all done and dusted.
Differences are
Me - Mitchell, Thompson, grimes and cloke(yes I know cloke! but chappy and buddy out)
Vs
Opp - Goodes, dangerfield, rockliff and Sam shaw.

Me thinks I'm in trouble

Grazz

Ive bowed out this weekend so ive got everything crossed Arradin can get up for a win. Goodluck mate.

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on August 12, 2012, 05:38:12 PM
Ive bowed out this weekend so ive got everything crossed Arradin can get up for a win. Goodluck mate.
Unlucky Grazz, good effort though

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on August 12, 2012, 05:40:46 PM

Thanks Tabs, buying Fyfe this week was costly, lost by 18.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on August 12, 2012, 05:43:01 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 12, 2012, 05:40:46 PM

Thanks Tabs, buying Fyfe this week was costly, lost by 18.

Still a great effort Grazz, well done bud. U know how me and u are super competative against each in everything, well i don't think i'll match this one :( lol 'We will all get behind Arradin-whats it down to 8?

Ash A