Travis Cloke - Are you better off without him?

Started by whatlez, July 21, 2012, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Just watching him the last few weeks... is he even worth keeping?

Boomz

Heard rumour that he's re-signed & Reid is leaving... I'd prefer Reid :-X

Windigo

Reid would go to Giants next year if that's the case..

roo boys!

Quote from: Boomz on July 21, 2012, 05:59:28 PM
Heard rumour that he's re-signed & Reid is leaving... I'd prefer Reid :-X
Yep same. This was what I was hoping would happen all along, I want us to make a play for Reid, we have the salary cap room...

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on July 21, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
Just watching him the last few weeks... is he even worth keeping?
please tell me you have him in SC???

Justin Bieber

Kellogscrunchynut

McRooster

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 21, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
Makes me wonder if Freo still want him.
Straight swap for Jack Anthony, both as useless as a Beta video player  :P

Colliwobblers

not worth a pinch of shower in a rain storm...

should have cut him loose and used the salary cap to hang onto the youth coming through in the next couple of years.

i'd consider a straight swap for bryce retzlaff or similar a fair trade

we need 2 tall fwd targets all fwd lines do but not a spud worth $1M a season

Capper

Quote from: McRooster on July 21, 2012, 09:30:14 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 21, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
Makes me wonder if Freo still want him.
Straight swap for Jack Anthony, both as useless as a Beta video player  :P
cmon now roost

Beta video players are useful if you have beta video tapes, but Anthony or Cloke are useless as you cant do anything with them

TV stations used to use BETA videos and players before they went digital as well

the flying hawk

even if cloke does leave the pies still have dawes and he would so many more as the main target without cloke. but his form is pretty bad and reid would be worth keeping beause Tarrant isn't going to be around for to long.

Cicjose

is it a coincidence that when Fremantle who were linked with a 1 million a year for 5 year contract

that Pavlich IMO has gone onto career best goal kicking form and Cloke has done very little since?

pyronerd

Quote from: Cicjose on July 24, 2012, 07:34:59 PM
is it a coincidence that when Fremantle who were linked with a 1 million a year for 5 year contract

that Pavlich IMO has gone onto career best goal kicking form and Cloke has done very little since?
I couldn't believe that Freo would still throw a million a year at Cloke..... I'd rather see them pay Pav an extra mill than spend it on cloke, Pav deserves it more :-X

McRooster

Quote from: pyronerd on July 25, 2012, 06:59:03 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on July 24, 2012, 07:34:59 PM

I couldn't believe that Freo would still throw a million a year at Cloke..... I'd rather see them pay Pav an extra mill than spend it on cloke, Pav deserves it more :-X
The mining boom in WA would allow those 'extra' incentives to be paid to Cloke should he decide to move west.

bomberboy0618