Main Menu

Ted!!!

Started by Jay, July 21, 2012, 11:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

The new comedy with mark wahlberg and mila kunis, Ted.

Anyone seen it? Is it worth it? As ive got a tough decision to make...go see Ted or watch crows vs eagles on tele!

:)

TheMailman

Depends how much you like Seth Macfarlane's work (Family guy, American Dad etc.)

If you do, then see it. If not probably avoid it.

Jay

Quote from: TheMailman on July 21, 2012, 11:34:40 AM
Depends how much you like Seth Macfarlane's work (Family guy, American Dad etc.)

family guy is good...american dad is average IMO

TheMailman

Quote from: Jayman on July 21, 2012, 11:46:05 AM

:O

I disagree. However, Ted is much more like Family Guy than American Dad  ;)

Jay

Quote from: TheMailman on July 21, 2012, 11:49:51 AM
Quote from: Jayman on July 21, 2012, 11:46:05 AM

:O

I disagree. However, Ted is much more like Family Guy than American Dad  ;)
everyone to their own opinion :)

Thanks for comments mate

Ziplock

I thought it was pretty good :P probably transitioned a bit too quickly from humour to serious, but smeh.

Master Q

I'd see the footy as it's only on once.

Spinking

Go to the footy. Saw it, very funny, but not something that is a must see at the movies.

Jay

Quote from: Spinking on July 21, 2012, 12:34:19 PM
Watch the footy. Saw it, very funny, but not something that is a must see at the movies.
;)

Think i might watch Ted, record the footy & watch it when i get home. Will be pissed off if i accidently find out the score tho ;)

BratPack

From what little I've seen of it it just looks like Family Guy with a teddy bear. Why pay when I can watch Family Guy for free already?

Spinking

Quote from: BratPack on July 21, 2012, 01:09:59 PM
From what little I've seen of it it just looks like Family Guy with a teddy bear. Why pay when I can watch Family Guy for free already?

2 words - Mila Kunis

Very nice.

Spite

Saw it and was a bit disappointed to be honest. Yes, there were funny parts, but overall, maybe just an above average movie with a hot female lead.

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on July 21, 2012, 12:34:19 PM
Go to the footy. Saw it, very funny, but not something that is a must see at the movies.

actually that's a pretty accurate summary. My sister asked if it was worth seeing at the movies, and when I thought about it, you can live if you wait for the dvd/ torrent :P 

Capper

its like family guy with a harsher rating. i loved it, laughed all the way through

definitely worth seeing

BratPack

Quote from: Spinking on July 21, 2012, 01:15:17 PM
Quote from: BratPack on July 21, 2012, 01:09:59 PM

2 words - Mila Kunis

Very nice.

Then allow to adjust my above statement. Why pay when I can watch Family Guy and look at pictures of Mila Kunis for free?