Main Menu

The Dark Knight Rises

Started by Noz, July 20, 2012, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

I saw this movie last night, Just couldn't wait to see it i had to preorder my tickets in advanced but it was worth it. This movie i feel is better then the previous two movies "Batman Begins" and the "Dark Knight". Christian Bale returns as the Batman, Michael Caine returns as the loyal butler Alfred, Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman also return as Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon and Lucius Fox respectively. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway and Marion Cotillard are the new main characters introduced throughout the film.

If your a fan of the Dark Knight, I urge you to see this movie as soon as possible.

Jukes

Still waiting for a torrent to come out.

Noz

Spend the money and go see it in the cinemas.

Cicjose

they had a marathon at my local cinema

wish i had of gone to all 3

Spinking

Overheard someone say something about an unexpected ending...

Cicjose

its not unexpected its normal fanfare if you read the comics

Master Q

Quote from: Cicjose on July 20, 2012, 06:31:53 PM
they had a marathon at my local cinema

wish i had of gone to all 3
That would of been awesome. Will most likely see the move on the weekend.

Noz

I can not speak for much of the comic part as i haven't read the majority of them but the ending is with a twist and a mysterious way to the end the trilogy. Unlike the comics i believe if i remember correctly what happened in them.

The showed Batman Begins on Saturday and The Dark Knight on Monday down in Melbourne

Cicjose

the marathon was back to back in perth

6pm tuesday night batman begins

9pm tuesday night the dark knight

12am wednesday the dark knight rises

My Chumps

Gaaaahhhh, want to see it so bad! The bad side to living in a small town is that I have to wait until I get the chance  :(

The Dark Knight is one of my all time favourite movies, definietly top 3 if not number one. Nolan is an INSANE director, love his work. Can't wait to watch this.

The F.A.R.K.

<3 <3 <3 <3 Favourite movie of all time <3 <3 <3 <3

elephants

Noz

Batman is my faviourite superhero of all time trying to grab some of the old comics and DVDs to re watch/read.
Christopher Nolan is really the best director going around from Inception to The Dark Knight Rises he just delivers movie after movie. This is now my faviourite movie of all time followed by The Dark Knight. Batman Begins would feature in my top 10 as well.

Master Q

Batman Returns is a pretty cool old one. It has Robin in it.

BratPack

Quote from: Master Q on July 21, 2012, 10:46:34 AM
Batman Returns is a pretty cool old one. It has Robin in it.

You're thinking of Batman Forever