EPL Official Fantasy

Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Yeah, First one Tom and his price protection is off now. He won't go up today, but may tomorrow. At least gives you a chance to look at what happens in the overnight games before committing. - Did you have any Swansea/Pool players to offload for next gameweek as well, or are you just benching them?

I held my nerve and didn't trade Tevez.  :'(  Does anyone have any information? Has he peeved off Mancini again, or is Mancini just not playing him with an eye to next year when he won't be around?

Bale has saved the day for my team this week.

23 with RVP, Cptain Suarez, Fellaini; Begovic and Harte to come off the bench. Not a train wreck yet but need the guns to fire.

PowerBug

Looks like we are both relying on the Suarezx4 VSA :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: SilkySkills on February 10, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
Looks like we are both relying on the Suarezx4 VSA :P

Sure are... this game, then a repeat in the game against Swansea. Will look good then with RVP's hattrick to cancel out Fellaini' brace.  8)

Tominator

I could offload Sturridge, cos next week I will have Sturridge, Davies and Michu on the bench

I'm 0.1-away from going Sturridge to Benteke and Marveaux to Sissoko :\

But I could go for broke, cop a -8, and use three this week

Marveuax --> Sissoko
Sturridge --> Benteke
O'Brien --> Harte

Gives me 0.4 or 0.5 in the bank and a team of:

Mignolet

Shawcross - Evra - Zabaleta

Mata - Fellaini - Walcott - Sissoko

Benteke - RVP - Lambert

Federici - Harte - Michu - Davies

Also gives me a nice selection headache for next week

PowerBug

Pressures on for Suarez now to beat the 12 that RVP put up last night. 34 with double Sterling, quadruple Suarez and Davies to come.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

CrowsFan

Why have you changed your DP to be the sames as Jukes'?

Holz

79 points with Michu to come again as captain.

Pretty big week for me, its a shame my defense and keeper did nothing.

feel sorry for Ba and Newcastle, chelsea take up BA and dont play him.

CrowsFan

You know he has a broken nose right?

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 11, 2013, 12:33:44 PM
You know he has a broken nose right?
haha oops my bad.

i got rid of him after chelsea had that double so really havent been taking notice of him.

timmyparso

Should we be expecting a price rise in Sissoko (Newcastle) soon?

He's now in 5% of teams after only playing 3 games and his price has not shifted from 6M, had 96,000 transfers in last week which should have resulted in a 0.2M increase.

CrowsFan

Yep he will increase very soon. Someone was saying something about a price protection for new players, but that has now ended so he will rise. I traded Sterling out to him this morning before the rise :)

timmyparso

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 11, 2013, 03:23:07 PM
Yep he will increase very soon. Someone was saying something about a price protection for new players, but that has now ended so he will rise. I traded Sterling out to him this morning before the rise :)

Sweet, traded him in this morning too

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: timmyparso on February 11, 2013, 03:55:39 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 11, 2013, 03:23:07 PM

Sweet, traded him in this morning too

It will still be a few days yet before he goes up. Price protection is off and he is the third most transferred in player this week in terms of Net Transfers in behind Lambert and Bale. It will be a slow burn though. Because of the two week gap between game weeks transfer activity will be very light.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Btw Timmy,

I think not was you that mentioned Mata resting last week and to get Gerard in. Good call I should have listened to. ::)

He'll get 15 next week I'm sure and all will be forgiven though I'm sure.

timmyparso

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on February 11, 2013, 05:28:23 PM
Btw Timmy,

I think not was you that mentioned Mata resting last week and to get Gerard in. Good call I should have listened to. ::)

He'll get 15 next week I'm sure and all will be forgiven though I'm sure.

kind of wish I traded in Bale instead of Mata when I used my January widcard, anyway Mata is playing Man City next and I doubt whether Chelsea will risk resting him for that match.

Glad I captained Michu this week too, 18 points (double to 36!!) with a game to play.

On 74 points this week with Michu and Davies to play again and Gerrard to play 2.