EPL Official Fantasy

Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Says on my game that Sterling scored 260 goals last night and got 1303 fantasy points! :o wtf?
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

T Dog

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 03, 2013, 05:11:36 PM
Says on my game that Sterling scored 260 goals last night and got 1303 fantasy points! :o wtf?

I have 1568 pts for Suarez as capt..Liverpool must have had a very good game..lol.. ::)

Holz

Quote from: T Dog on January 03, 2013, 06:22:58 PM

I have 1568 pts for Suarez as capt..Liverpool must have had a very good game..lol.. ::)

260 goals from 18 minutes not too shabby. Pity the price system isnt done by points or he would probably be worth about 200 mil.

Holz

Quote from: Holzman on January 03, 2013, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: T Dog on January 03, 2013, 06:22:58 PM

260 goals from 18 minutes not too shabby. Pity the price system isnt done by points or he would probably be worth about 200 mil.

I dont have either but my best friend who is my only competition has both with surez captain so its currently 64 v 2885 :)

Tominator

Ba to Chelsea looks done

Better, worse, or same?

Holz

Quote from: Tominator on January 03, 2013, 08:17:38 PM
Ba to Chelsea looks done

Better, worse, or same?

Not sure how he will go with torress it looks like they want to play the 1 striker not sure if this will change. Im seriosuly thinking of trading him out I was going to go to cisse but he is even more expensive.

Will see if i can find the cash to bring in suarez for him, im abit worried he will miss games or not play the full 90, i dont know chelsea though.

Tominator

I'm going point-chasing this week; who should I grab from Chelsea? Ivanovic, Cole or Luiz?

CrowsFan

Luiz since he is playing in the mids so has a chance of getting assists/goals :)

Edit: Just noticed it is already lockout. Who did you end up getting? I got Cole but only because I couldn't afford the other 2 :(

PowerBug

lol, so did I CF for the same reason. :P

CrowsFan

Wanted to bring in Ba, but wasn't willing to trade RVP or Suarez and couldn't afford him trading Berbatov :(

Hopefully I can beat my cup opponent this week. He has an awesome forward line and mids, but rather showerty backs...

Tominator

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 13, 2013, 12:41:07 AM
Luiz since he is playing in the mids so has a chance of getting assists/goals :)

Edit: Just noticed it is already lockout. Who did you end up getting? I got Cole but only because I couldn't afford the other 2 :(

Went with Ivanovic aha, I know he was to blame for those two goals against Swansea the other day but with Terry back he might go to RB and play more attacking (which should mean more likely getting goals or assists)... Two games as well so should hopefully et a clean sheet or two  :)

Cash not an issue at this stage

DazBurg

so my brother in law and i worked out we'd go with mata as captain due to double gameweek
he done it and i didn't get a chance to get on till 5 mins after lockout so i missed out

so 3 assists to mata FML
RVP needs to fire against liverpool for me now

PowerBug

Need a goalfest between Man U and Liverpool (RVP skipper and Suarez) and then Arsenal not to concede and preferabbly score (Szczesny + Walcott)

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Looking good this far.... 38 with Suarez, RVP, Walcott, Zabaletta, Ba, Clyne, And another captains knock from Mata :) only real disappointment was my punt on a cheap Turnbull didn't pay off. Cech back in so Begovic' poor score it is!

Tominator

Booooooo captain Ba got 2 and my vice Mata got 12, yay

Hoping Ba goes big against Southampton, now would be a great time for General Soreness to claim Mata for this game ;)