EPL Official Fantasy

Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

On 42 with Michu and Mata to play, winning my Cup game too

Begovic is amazing

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

29 with Mata, Michu, and RVP captain to come. I'm thinking Santi to Pienaar this week and Mertesacker to Zabaleta.

Discuss.

T Dog

35 with Rooney and Michu to play..thank you Mertesecker, Begovic, Suarez and Santi ( capt )

PowerBug

I have 20 points. My big 3 (Ba, Defoe, Tevez) fail to score a goal between them!! >:( Might not be as beastly as i thought :( BUt since my cup opponent is on 15 all is not lost.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 23, 2012, 10:58:51 PM
I have 20 points. My big 3 (Ba, Defoe, Tevez) fail to score a goal between them!! >:( Might not be as beastly as i thought :( BUt since my cup opponent is on 15 all is not lost.

Its a bit hard to take at times this game Silk, especially when you are staring at a team with 4 prem mids, 3 prem fwds. And all you see are 2's lol.

You just get those weeks where all the ones you DON'T have fire.

Not long now; let's go RVP. Captains knock!!!

Tominator

PowerBug

So i go to the FPL site, just before i log in i see the scores. SWA 1 - 1 MU. I'm thinking fairo, then i see 8-0. wtf Villa?

And i'm outta the cup 46 - 52. ::) Time to rage transfer.

CrowsFan

Cray to think Guzan conceded 8 goals yet still got 5 points! :o

Won my cup game 71 to 54 :)

In other news I have now scored over 1000 points for the season! 1,002 to be exact, an average of 55.67 points per round :D

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 24, 2012, 10:59:48 AM
So i go to the FPL site, just before i log in i see the scores. SWA 1 - 1 MU. I'm thinking fairo, then i see 8-0. wtf Villa?

And i'm outta the cup 46 - 52. ::) Time to rage transfer.

Crazy stuff aye! I had RVP captain, Michu, Mata, and 7pts going into last night against Michu, Hazard and Ivanovic.... Figured it was easily in the bag. Scraped home by 4 points!!! I of course had Mata who seemed to be the only one not to get a cricket score.

That game turned my entire week upside down. I'm up a paltry 20,000 spots for the week, despite looking like having a good one.

Luigi197

Watch me in FF Classic, Italian Stallions, I'm coming boys ;)

PowerBug

I've got my Bale/Defoe combo back which served me so well before Bale went down injured. :D

Tominator

Cazorla to Hazard - thoughts?

Holz

I'm out of the cup with some spud nearly doubling my score when I have doubled his score the last few rounds and a ranking of 30k v 2.2 million.

I had a shocker and he had a Chelsea and Liverpool stacked midfield/ attack.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Anyone else had enough of loading bonus points mid week?? I'm finding it rather demoralizing. I know the other side of the coin is that mistakes are mad but at least the decision was final.

Tominator

9 games ontonight, homgggggg