EPL Official Fantasy

Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

That is an awesome team, keep Defoe, biggest poacher in the game, loving the scores he's giving me. If you can also get Bale do that. (Morrison > Bale should work). Other option is to get a Baines/Cole/Ivanovic in. (Or Bassong who's at 5mil now but still going up.

Cheers Silk, Defoe has been great, at least I have a couple of weeks to decide between a Mata/Bale, or Defoe/Bale combo. To get Defoe/Bale/Mata, I would need to remove either RVP or Tevez which, unles theres an injury to either, is unlikely now.

Tominator

showerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am doing so so so so bad

I won't even post my score ....... But I'm hoping Cazorla and Michu score and/or get assists tonight, and also Reid to keep a clean sheet!

But say I got 30 this week (not my actual score) but had -8 in transfer points, with the Cup qualification would I get 22 or 30?

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Tominator on December 16, 2012, 12:34:41 PM

I won't even post my score ....... But I'm hoping Cazorla and Michu score and/or get assists tonight, and also Reid to keep a clean sheet!

But say I got 30 this week (not my actual score) but had -8 in transfer points, with the Cup qualification would I get 22 or 30?

I can't find any clarification on it Tom, but I am certain the -8 will be taken into account.

Tominator

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 16, 2012, 12:48:58 PM

I can't find any clarification on it Tom, but I am certain the -8 will be taken into account.

if Cazorla, Michu and Reid do not do well tonight, I am flowered.

PowerBug

Quote from: Tominator on December 16, 2012, 01:03:37 PM

I can't see Carzola doing well tonight for some reason. :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

elephants

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 16, 2012, 11:15:54 PM

Karma for his diving?

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2012, 11:21:38 PM

Karma for his diving?

that can wait til next week thank you.

PowerBug

Quote from: Tominator on December 17, 2012, 01:15:54 AM
Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2012, 11:21:38 PM

Karma for his diving?

that can wait til next week thank you.
Nah, it coz he didn't play last night/this morning :P Tonight he'll do something. ;)

Tominator

Reid clean sheet, yesssssssssssssssss

PowerBug

Quote from: Tominator on December 17, 2012, 03:10:57 PM
Reid clean sheet, yesssssssssssssssss
Demel clean sheet too :D (Makes up for Rafael not playing)

28 points with Santi to play. :( Ba, Defoe, Tevez gave me a combined 10 points :(

elephants

Demel and Jaask clean sheets! ;D

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Does anyone have any word on Fellaini' fate?

Am I joining the masses in offloading, or will there be a delay before he serves his pending suspension?

Tominator

How long is he likely to miss?

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

8-9 weeks seems to be the consensus. I have other trade (S) I wanted to do first though, so if I can get one more week out of him I'll be happy!

T Dog

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 17, 2012, 09:08:20 PM
8-9 weeks seems to be the consensus. I have other trade (S) I wanted to do first though, so if I can get one more week out of him I'll be happy!

What did he do?..a Barry Hall or a Tippet?.. ::)