EPL Official Fantasy

Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Completely forgot about this... Haven't checked my team in months.

Tominator

Sissoko gets 10, he is a star , so glad I got him at 6.0 because he will be a lock in my team for the rest of the year

Am cutting Shawcross under my FT, should I grab Rafael (already have Evra) or Nacho Monreal from Arsenal?

timmyparso

Quote from: Tominator on February 25, 2013, 11:07:15 AM
Sissoko gets 10, he is a star , so glad I got him at 6.0 because he will be a lock in my team for the rest of the year

Am cutting Shawcross under my FT, should I grab Rafael (already have Evra) or Nacho Monreal from Arsenal?

Hold on Rafael until we know when his gameweek 29 match is rescheduled. ManU, ManCity, Wigan and WestHam all not playing in gameweek 29. Monreal or Jose Enriques would be better, I just brought in Jose Enriques.

Loving Sissoko too, that 10 should see him jump another 0.3 this week  :D

Tominator

Quote from: timmyparso on February 25, 2013, 11:13:38 AM

Hold on Rafael until we know when his gameweek 29 match is rescheduled. ManU, ManCity, Wigan and WestHam all not playing in gameweek 29. Monreal or Jose Enriques would be better, I just brought in Jose Enriques.

oh OK thanks mate, but why were they rescheduled?

I could get Bassong too maybe, or is Monreal a better option?

timmyparso

Quote from: Tominator on February 25, 2013, 11:25:19 AM
Quote from: timmyparso on February 25, 2013, 11:13:38 AM

oh OK thanks mate, but why were they rescheduled?

I could get Bassong too maybe, or is Monreal a better option?

I think ManU and ManCity are playing Champions League quarter finals that week.

Monreal's form is better than Bassong at the moment but Norwich do have a good run for the next few weeks so may get a few clean sheets or sneak forward for a goal/assist... Toss a coin on that one.

Tominator

I can afford Mata to Bale and Shawcross to Sissoko.... yes or no ?

CrowsFan

How can you go shawcross to sissoko? One is a defender and one a midfielder...

Tominator

oh whoops I meant Shawcross to Bassong haha

I've just done that trade

So Mata (9.6) to Bale worth the -4 ??

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Tominator on February 26, 2013, 08:57:29 PM

Mara and Bale you be ideal of you could find a way Tom.

Tominator

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on February 26, 2013, 09:25:48 PM
Quote from: Tominator on February 26, 2013, 08:57:29 PM

Mara and Bale you be ideal of you could find a way Tom.

Could try and trade Walcott to Bale but thats a 1.1 upgrade and I only have 0.7

timmyparso

Save your trades!!!!!!! Gameweek 29 is down to only 7 matches now with Arsenal v Everton dropped off  :-\

Getting moved to Gameweek 33 http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2013/02/27/double-gameweek-33-confirmed/

Still not sure on when the other 2 will be rescheduled 

Holz

what is happening with the fixtures. at this rate im going to have 5 players playing. Are people just preparing to take a huge hit?

T Dog

All duds on field and 2 zeros.... :'(

timmyparso

made 3 trades for a full team and then Benteke gets a yellow card, his 5th for season!!, and now have a doughnut coming.

traded RVP for Suarez and Mata out for Bale.

Still have Fletcher (vs QPR), Michu, Mignolet, Sissoko, N'Zogbia, Jose Enriques, Davies and Clyne.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Noooooooo!!!! Starnded on 99....  :'( Still left waiting for that 100+ score in a normal gameweek!! Tevez needed three and got two, the one time the player who scored the winning goal didn't get 3!!! Grrrrrrr!!

3 Trades last week for me, RVP, Kacaniklic, and Berbatov out for Rooney (Made him Captain :), Schneiderlin, and Suarez back in.

Have made two this week, but will make three in total (Rooney, Mata, and Tevez out for Michu, Lambert and Lukaku) leaving me with a full squad next week as below.

Begovic
Mariappa, Harte, Clyne, Davies,
Schneidrlin, Bale, Michu
Lambert, Suarez (C), Lukaku

After this week back to my normal team, Lambert, Lukaku, and Michu out for RVP, Tevez, and Mata ready for the double gameweeks coming up.

A quick note to blow my own trumpet :) the last 9 weeks I have scored 603, points at over 75 per week! I just need to find out how to do that for 38 weeks next year and I'll have a chance of snagging the major prize  ::)