Main Menu

AFL Players you personally know

Started by Spinking, July 19, 2012, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Absolutely no one.

....My great uncle solid Chris Grant's family a  house back in the day.

Chris Grants dad used to drive our school bus to school.  :P

LaHug

Jamie Macmillan, Ben Sinclair, James Strauss, Liam Jones, Dom Tyson. And I'm friends with Tim Golds' brother.
Also used to play footy against Dan Hannebery but there's little chance he'd remember me.
I think that's it. Just waiting for one of them to be super famous ::)

BoredSaint

Went to school with Ryan Lester from Lions

Played footy with him a few times for school but I was just making up the numbers and was terrible :P

JBs-Hawks

Also work with luke browns brother and played beer pong against luke before stereos last year

jobe#4

my mum knows heath scotlands mother

KoopKicka

Actually now that I think about it, My best mates neighbour is Tex, if I was an Adelaide supporter Id have every piece of merchandise signed by him. Nice guy, but a classic example of a "lights on nobody home" personality.

Jukes

Quote from: jobe#4 on July 24, 2012, 01:11:43 PM
my mum knows heath scotlands mother

Similar, my mum knows Alex Fasolo's mum.

EZA100

My dad cut the kellaway brothers and cyril riolis hair once

Chelskiman

I used to play cricket against Justin Sherman.  The prick was a good cricketer who was a good batsman (would come in around 3) but for some reason I was the one who got him out the most in our team, and I really am not that good of a bowler.  I was just accurate without pace, so he would just try and tonk me and I'd get him either caught or bowled, lol.

Also knew Shane Stewart as he lived across the road from me and I was actually really good mates with him at one stage.  He too was a gun cricketer.  Not sure why he went into umpiring actually as he was one of those annoying people who was good at everything. >>

Spinking

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 24, 2012, 09:55:55 PM
I used to play cricket against Justin Sherman.  The prick was a good cricketer who was a good batsman (would come in around 3) but for some reason I was the one who got him out the most in our team, and I really am not that good of a bowler.  I was just accurate without pace, so he would just try and tonk me and I'd get him either caught or bowled, lol.

Interesting this - I used to play footy against Andrew McDonald who went on to play a couple of Tests for Aus.  Was an unreal footballer and probably could have been drafted if he'd focused on that rather than cricket..

jobe#4

i dont think he played footy ut les twentyman was my dads pe teacher

Zombie2.5

To young to have been to school with anyone  ::)

Let's hope someone from my school goes on to play AFL  8)
We've had some pretty good players  ;)

jobe#4

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 24, 2012, 10:09:25 PM

+1 got some guns at ours

KoopKicka

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 24, 2012, 10:09:25 PM

Hah nobody will go oto play AFL from our school. the only AFL players weve had come through ours are the Burgoyne brothers

T Dog

Vinnie Cattogio lives a couple of streets away... :o