1. Hawthorn 72
2. Adelaide 72
3. Collingwood 68
4. Sydney 64
5. West Coast 64
6. Essendon 56
7. Geelong 56
8. Fremantle 52

North Melbourne + Carlton 48.... one may sneek in if Freo stumbles or Carlton blows it against someone they shouldn't.

Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood, haven't for a very very long time so it would surprise me to see them finish higher than the pies but i put them down for a loss too against the cats in Melbourne, if they win that one they will be ahead of the Pies on average, if they beat the pies and the cats the Pies would drop to 5th and they (swans) could go as high as 1st.

a lot of big games ahead could be a lot of football played outside of vic in September

I am happier to finish 4th and play the hawks at the G than adelaide at aami - Pies will lose that on current form

Swan out for 2 isn't a good enough excuse for the pies to lose to Sydney, last time Sydney beat the Pies was 2005, and we know what happened that season don't we :)

I tip Freo to be in the 8, West Coast Essendon and Adelaide are wobbling more than the magpies do :) and the cats are looking ominous....

think i have the 8 right not so sure on the order, a week is a long time in football....

Tominator

Geelong are the big smokey for the flag I reckon. They will finish 5th I reckon with Crows, Hawks, Pies and Swans in the top four

Tominator's Tips for Week 1 Finals

(1 v 4)   Adelaide v Sydney
(2 v 3)   Hawthorn v Collingwood
(5 v 8)   Geelong v Essendon
(6 v 7)   North Melbourne v West Coast

Colliwobblers

KoopKicka

monstrum

KoopKicka

Quote from: monstrum on August 09, 2012, 09:24:25 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on August 09, 2012, 09:19:20 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 09, 2012, 09:13:11 PM
Freo will beat North

I disagree, Ive tipped North :P

Tipping pretty early arnt we  ???

Haha, Im a bit strange like that, I enter in all my tips a few rounds in advance and then change them if required. :P