Main Menu

Who makes the top 8???

Started by Capper, July 18, 2012, 06:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

I like your top 8 Sid. Sydney to beat Collingwood, Hawks and Geelong on the way to first minor premiership shince 1996

AFEV

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 19, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
I like your top 8 Sid. Sydney to beat Collingwood, Hawks and Geelong on the way to first minor premiership shince 1996
Hawks & Collingwood in Sydney tipped the odds in your favour ;)

roo boys!

I like it Alex. Bombers vs North elimination final woweee that would be great. Two very evenly matched teams recently and always seem to churn out great games. Would give us a big chance of an upset in that one. Gotta get there first though!

TheMailman

Well my ladder was basically the same teams as Sid. Although different places

1. Adelaide
2. Sydney
3. Collingwood
4. Hawthorn
5. West Coast - lower than the hawks on %
6. Essendon
7. North Melbourne - Barely lower on % than Essendon. I may of been generous though.
8. St. Kilda or Freo based on % again.

Carlton Geelong and Richmond are also finals chances if they can win 2-3 more games than i rated them to

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on July 18, 2012, 11:26:22 PM
Hmmmm, i still think the cats are in cruise control, and will put the foot down now. I'm backing them to make a prelim final still, big call i know.
Well, that's one tick to me......

Jay

Here is my presumed ladder:

Adelaide
Sydney
Hawthorn
Collingwood
W.C
Essendon
North
Geelong

SydneyRox

Quote from: Jayman on July 22, 2012, 07:40:51 PM

Adelaide
Sydney
Hawthorn
Collingwood
W.C
Essendon
North
Geelong

This looks pretty close to me on current form.

and What a first week of finals??!!

Pies travel to AAMI
Sydney vs Hawks
Geelong over to Perth
Essendon vs North under the roof at Ethiad!

Sounds like a bumper!!

Spinking

Sad to say but he Sainters might be gone now.  :(

Holz

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 23, 2012, 11:23:24 PM
Quote from: Jayman on July 22, 2012, 07:40:51 PM

Adelaide
Sydney
Hawthorn
Collingwood
W.C
Essendon
North
Geelong

This looks pretty close to me on current form.

and What a first week of finals??!!

Pies travel to AAMI
Sydney vs Hawks
Geelong over to Perth
Essendon vs North under the roof at Ethiad!

Sounds like a bumper!!

Essendon v north would be huge on FF

monstrum

North will finish above essendon i reckon :D

Colliwobblers

1. Hawthorn 72
2. Adelaide 72
3. Collingwood 68
4. Sydney 64
5. West Coast 64
6. Essendon 56
7. Geelong 56
8. Fremantle 52

North Melbourne + Carlton 48.... one may sneek in if Freo stumbles or Carlton blows it against someone they shouldn't.

Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood, haven't for a very very long time so it would surprise me to see them finish higher than the pies but i put them down for a loss too against the cats in Melbourne, if they win that one they will be ahead of the Pies on average, if they beat the pies and the cats the Pies would drop to 5th and they (swans) could go as high as 1st.

a lot of big games ahead could be a lot of football played outside of vic in September

monstrum

u'v got Freo pencilled in for 4 more wins?... i think 2 and 3 if they're lucky..  ;D

SydneyRox

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 24, 2012, 01:18:56 AM
1. Hawthorn 72
2. Adelaide 72
3. Collingwood 68
4. Sydney 64
5. West Coast 64
6. Essendon 56
7. Geelong 56
8. Fremantle 52

North Melbourne + Carlton 48.... one may sneek in if Freo stumbles or Carlton blows it against someone they shouldn't.

Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood, haven't for a very very long time so it would surprise me to see them finish higher than the pies but i put them down for a loss too against the cats in Melbourne, if they win that one they will be ahead of the Pies on average, if they beat the pies and the cats the Pies would drop to 5th and they (swans) could go as high as 1st.

a lot of big games ahead could be a lot of football played outside of vic in September

I am happier to finish 4th and play the hawks at the G than adelaide at aami - Pies will lose that on current form

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2012, 10:41:51 AM
Hmmmm, i still think the cats are in cruise control, and will put the foot down now. I'm backing them to make a prelim final still, big call i know.
*whistles*

Capper

Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2012, 05:58:30 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 21, 2012, 10:41:51 AM
*whistles*
they got lucky last week, should have finished them off at 3/4 time