How Good Is Whitecross!!!!!

Started by B.S, July 16, 2012, 10:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.S

Great to see Brendan Whitecross gunning it of late. Do you think he will be mid/fwd next year???? Will be a lock in my team if he is. Starting to shine in an ageing midfield????
Your Thoughts???

Tyes

Wait till Hodge comes back and then see.

The F.A.R.K.

We have been waiting for hodge to come back all year....

People that say that obviously dont own whitex and are just jealous. Im happy with him and im not worried about hodge coming back

B.S

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 16, 2012, 10:17:07 PM

People that say that obviously dont own whitex and are just jealous. Im happy with him and im not worried about hodge coming back
Yes i have him and have been very happy with his output all year. He still scored well when hodgey came back - and i dont think that hodgey will be straight back into the midfield anyway. I cant see him dropping his scores massively.

What position do you see him playing from this point forward and do you think he will be dpp next year???

Tyes

I know we have, that was more in reference to the next year part of the post.
Whitecross should do well for the rest of the year. I am still uncertain on him next year IF Hodge is fit. I wont be picking him, but he is a great player.

B.S

Quote from: Tyes on July 16, 2012, 10:23:22 PM

I know we have, that was more in reference to the next year part of the post.
Whitecross should do well for the rest of the year. I am still uncertain on him next year IF Hodge is fit. I wont be picking him, but he is a great player.
Yeah the kick-mark +6 combos are amazing for dt!!!!! Has he been playing half forward??????

Tyes

I honestly don't know, I hardly see any Hawks games as I live in N.S.W and I don't have foxsports. So it's all Swans and Giant games for me. Yay.

me

Quote from: B.S on July 16, 2012, 10:13:54 PM
Great to see Brendan Whitecross gunning it of late. Do you think he will be mid/fwd next year???? Will be a lock in my team if he is. Starting to shine in an ageing midfield????
Your Thoughts???

he's played fwd, mid and back this year so should be a mpp you'd think - clarko loves him, will be in my team next year (not if he's mid only unfortunately) - but once mitchell/sewell/lewis are moved out i think he'll become a prime mover for the hawks