Maric?

Started by dejan, July 16, 2012, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejan

Anynews on MARIC
im got an opponent this week who has him and i wanna know if he out or not thanks

Toga

Quote from: dejan on July 16, 2012, 06:30:39 PM
Anynews on MARIC
im got an opponent this week who has him and i wanna know if he out or not thanks

no definite news yet, from what i gathered he was just rested but yeah not sure as of yet

EZA100

heard he was rested with a groin...

upthemaidens

Quote from: EZA100 on July 16, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
sounds like sunbathing with dean cox

henry

Yeah hopefully its not too serious. He;s already given me 1 donut   ::)

Mr.Craig

EZA100

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2012, 07:04:14 PM
Quote from: EZA100 on July 16, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
sounds like sunbathing with dean cox
on a live chat with brandon gale he said "Ivan certainly wasn't rested on the weekend. As Damien said after the game, he has had some groin soreness". but who know he might of been just rested with a little bit on groin soreness

Tominator

Richmond thought there were altitude problems in the tropics so they withdrew their two best big men

Nothing more than a bit of soft-cok-itis

Windigo

Groin related soreness.

AKA, they rested him.  ::)

EZA100

Quote from: Tominator on July 16, 2012, 08:05:53 PM
Richmond thought there were altitude problems in the tropics so they withdrew their two best big men

really?, never heard about that.

Tominator

Quote from: EZA100 on July 16, 2012, 08:07:59 PM

really?, never heard about that.

I hope you were kidding and realised I was being sarcastic..

henry

They are denying they are resting him because they don't to show disrespect to the gold coast and frankly after last week's pathetic effort they have no right to.

Flame

They deserved to lose for resting him!

T Dog

And heres me thinking that was a malaise that only affected politicians.. :o

Chelskiman

I can only imagine he was injured.  There's no way we would rest him, considering what happened last year.  If he was right to play he would have.  Those people saying "sucked in Richmond for resting him!" are complete flogs who are just pissed off that he didn't play in their DT.  Boo me all you like, but ffs, guys, show some common sense and get the DT blinkers off for just a few seconds.  ::)