Judd to face the tribunal

Started by LF, July 16, 2012, 04:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

DT-SC

good, what he done was appalling, complete mind blank

Tominator

Ricochet

there would be so much pressure on Juddy atm, i think it finally got to him.

H1bb3i2d

I noticed it stated he won't be able to take an early plea to reduce any sanctions, does anyone know what the ruling is/why that's the case? ta :)

nostradamus

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on July 16, 2012, 06:19:58 PM
I noticed it stated he won't be able to take an early plea to reduce any sanctions, does anyone know what the ruling is/why that's the case? ta :)

because its been reffered str8 to the tribunal instead of going via the match review panel

fidou

As a Carlton supporter there really is no defence to this and I even think Juddy would be completely dumbfounded as to why he did it. If it was on the other foot and lets say swanny did it I would be furious.

My Verdict : 4 weeks

The MRP will need to give a heavy penalty to stamp any of this out.

Ziplock

couldn't they charge him for misconduct and rough conduct... to me it was really both lol...

EZA100

Artax

should get at least 3. Despicable act.

Tyes

Judd is a champion. But he needs to go for at least 4 weeks. He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders at times but these incidents are inexcusable. If it was a one off I am sure he could be shown empathy, but 4 times is too much. He needs to find a different way to cope. Maybe a stress ball or some yoga? Or he is going to have a very bad stain on a remarkable career.

This could also mean Murphy now gets tagged into oblivion over the next few weeks. Keeping him at a nice price for next year?

T Dog

Any chance he may get off on a technicality of any sort? How will the footy world react to that.... :o

Kellogscrunchynut

Hasn't Judd had shoulder problems of his own?

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 16, 2012, 10:07:34 PM
Oh, that makes it sound bad.  :P

Tominator

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 16, 2012, 10:07:34 PM

yep, he got it from carrying Carlton for too long ;D