Previous topic - Next topic

Is he good enough for M6 in final team

Yes
21 (80.8%)
No
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dickitch

Simple poll - after this week he is set to dip below $450 so could be an ideal final mid upgrade for me next week.  Came back strong and Judd is likely to be missing for 3 or 4 games now - what's your thoughts?

Spinking

Definitely good enough for M6.  Great price, should drop even more this week.  Will regularly score 100+ for the rest of the season.

dickitch

Quote from: Spinking on July 16, 2012, 02:00:35 PM
Definitely good enough for M6.  Great price, should drop even more this week.  Will regularly score 100+ for the rest of the season.

Yeh, i meant his price after the upcoming round - his BE is 138 so I don't imagine it will be a massive drop, but getting rid of Treloar or Adams for him will give me circa $560k to play with - tempted to even do it this week, but with 4 trades I guess i should hold off a week

hally25547

He is a superstar. He was averaging 115 before he got injured and that is a very handy M6 if he gets back to that, and i think he will after Friday night's effort.

BRING HIM IN

chaosAD

And if Judd gets a week or 2 Marc may get tagged and drop even more in price. Will be ready for the picking after next round

dickitch

hmmm, i would have Scotland, Carrazzo and Murphy then - is that too many?

Zombie2.5

Quote from: dickitch on July 16, 2012, 03:10:11 PM
Totally fine, I have 5 pies no worries. It's not like there's byes or anything, and they won't hurt each others scoring.

Do you have Pendles? If you do, I reckon he could be a better option but I think he's slightly more expensive.
Pendles or Murphs will be good though, both should score similar. Just thought I'd throw another option out there.

JamSainter

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 16, 2012, 03:15:56 PM
Quote from: dickitch on July 16, 2012, 03:10:11 PM
Totally fine, I have 5 pies no worries. It's not like there's byes or anything, and they won't hurt each others scoring.

Do you have Pendles? If you do, I reckon he could be a better option but I think he's slightly more expensive.
Pendles or Murphs will be good though, both should score similar. Just thought I'd throw another option out there.
Pies and Blues are totally different kettles of fish. But those 3 blues players along with Robbo and Judd are their best players so there is no need to worry.

dickitch

Just realised I put this poll in the DT rather than the SC forum, so ignore my prices and the likes, sorry about that - altho i guess the poll still stands and will be asked a lot the next coupla weeks  :)