is it worth it

yes
3 (12.5%)
no
21 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dejan

i got 2 trades left full team premos
i got 122800 left in the bank my only problem is josh kennedy from sydney in my mids should i get rid of him or hold trades i am first on the ladder 1 game clear but want to be stronger for finals coz hes only getting 90's

Artax

Worth holding incase of an LTI or for an upgrade during finals guy

ossie85

NO.

Big no.

There are SEVEN rounds left, and you're talking about sideways trading with 2 left? Is an insult to the rest of us who don't know where our next donut is coming from lol

Spinking

Yep.  Hang fire.  Imagine if you trade him to someone and they get injured  :o

Kennedy may have slowed a bit, but will still give solid scores for the time being.

Zombie2.5

Hang in there! JP Kennedy might be only scoring 90's but a trade is more precious. Wait until someone gets injured and you can trade them. If he's playing, you HAVE to keep with only 2 trades. It will totally hurt you later. Besides, Swans are in good form so it might not take long for him to get firing and he's still got potential for massive games.

bowyanger

yeah its worth it....go hard...burn em both...no sense planning for the next 7 weeks...live for now

fertalong

Hold until first week of finals, look at your opponent and plan for 90 from JPK. If you think you can win with that, keep holding. Then blow your load in the prelims and trade him to whoever you please.

Windigo

I'd hold.

A lot can happen in 7 weeks...

Flame

NO..long way to go yet!!

Mr.Craig

I agree with what's been written. If you want to strengthen your team for finals then wait for finals to strengthen your team.

henry

I too have a full team (well susposedly, last wek had Shuey, goddard, Martin, Buddy and Maric out) but only 3 trades and 150k. I'm just going to keep all of them now until the finals even if a premo is performing badly so I don't get caught out by a LTI with all the carnage that has happened this year so far I wouldn't be suprised if it continued,

Hagebear

Quote from: ossie85 on July 16, 2012, 02:00:19 PM

NO.

Big no.

There are SEVEN rounds left, and you're talking about sideways trading with 2 left? Is an insult to the rest of us who don't know where our next donut is coming from lol
Completely agree with ossie. If your a game clear on top u can't be doing to much wrong, so don't fix wat ain't broken. And JPK isn't the worst 6th mid going around. Come finals and if u still have your trades left then maybe. Although remember DT grand final week last year when Hawthorn rested.. well everyone, won my match by having 2 trades in the bank for the GF. So definately hold ur trades unless your desperate.

dejan

thanks heaps guys much appreciated
i cant cheer u all coz i dont have 50 posts up