Swan vs Pendles

Started by eagles09, July 16, 2012, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles09

So pretty simple, get Swan in and 15k left or Pendlebury and 138k?
With 3 trades left after this trade it will be my final upgrade.
My thoughts are the cash left by getting Pendles is almost worth an extra trade, but Swan is Swan and most of my main league opponents have him.

Swannies87

Pendles and cash would be my vote

weee

me

pendleberry + dosh 100%

Artax

Can't argue, I'd take Pendles. Even cheaper next week probably.

Tominator

Pendles and cash.

I have both but cash is so important at this time of the year, and an extra 5-10 ppg from Swan is not worth the extra $120K in my opinion.

Lozza

Probably go Pendles since he should be even cheaper next week

Spinking

Just to buck the trend... ;)

I'd say Swan, simply because you don't want to meet someone in the finals who has him if you don't.  I think Swan will outscore Pendles, but not by much.

Tominator

Quote from: Spinking on July 16, 2012, 02:31:14 PM
Just to buck the trend... ;)

I'd say Swan, simply because you don't want to meet someone in the finals who has him if you don't.  I think Swan will outscore Pendles, but not by much.

true but cash is very important for final upgrades and spending an extra $120K for an extra 5 points doesn't justify it

Zombie2.5

That cash will come in VERY handy.

$120k cash is a lot better than Swan over Pendles, as Pendles will still score great and about the same.

Last week I got in Suckling and Goodes with only $120k :) (Upgraded Golby & Treloar)

powersuperkents

I think Swan is only a stroke better than Pendles, and there will be games where Pendles scores more, Pendles is consistent and $140k is a lot of cash so go with Pendles...

fertalong

PENDLES!!!
Swan will avg 5 more points than pendles at best. That's not worth the price difference.