Tippett- out

Started by MLS, July 15, 2012, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLS

Toga

was always gonna happen, would've been too risky with his concussions, no surprises there,

MLS

its me lads

YES!!!! Finally Tom Lycnh gets the chance he deserves, great player but sando mustn't like him just like McKenna doesn't like Hall.
There is alot of potential in Lynch, he's not even in my Dream team i am just ecstatic to see him get a full game.

Justin Bieber

Damn it McIntyre.  >:(  :(

Donut for me... :-\

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 01:00:06 PM
Damn it McIntyre.  >:(  :(

Donut for me... :-\

haha sorry whatlez, but i couldn't see mcintyre coming in for tippett lol

HBTD22

How much are we thinking they'll win by? 40-50? I doubt it'll be a drubbing but I'm happy to be proven wrong haha.

Kuruki

You want concussion Tippet!!!! I will give you concussion you lazy spud!!!!!!!!

its me lads

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 15, 2012, 01:18:38 PM
How much are we thinking they'll win by? 40-50? I doubt it'll be a drubbing but I'm happy to be proven wrong haha.

I'll be happy to prove you wrong haha.

Sando said he would take a 1 point win but im sure he has alerted the payers about percentage and this game is a big opportunity for gaining it so im hoping for 100+ win.  :P

elephants

Quote from: Kuruki on July 15, 2012, 01:20:19 PM
You want concussion Tippet!!!! I will give you concussion you lazy spud!!!!!!!!

Hahaha classic ;D

henry

Richmond rested players and lost, anyone think Adelaide will lose to gws? Nah Tippet is genuineky injured I think, and the crows should win comfortably simply because gws doesn't have hunt to kick goals for them after the siren.

Toga

Quote from: henry on July 15, 2012, 01:49:10 PM
Richmond rested players and lost, anyone think Adelaide will lose to gws? Nah Tippet is genuineky injured I think, and the crows should win comfortably simply because gws doesn't have hunt to kick goals for them after the siren.

i reckon mid-tier teams like richmond will be taking a long hard look at themselves after that regarding resting players.

teams like collingwood and geelong last year could afford to rest players because they were top of the table and their position was safe, so they could afford to risk resting key players.

richmond though, we're in a bad position at the moment, in a real struggle with a few other teams for the one or two remaining spots in the 8... we were not in a position to afford losses like yesterdays, and that's why i think they need to pull their heads in.

really, adelaide should be able to rest players (although, as you said tippett really is injured) because their spot in the 8 is safe. however if they want to make the top four, every percentage boosting point will count, so they need to think about whether they can afford to rest players as well!

Master Q

Can't believe they rested (?) him after what happened to Richmond.

tbagrocks

Difference is Lynch is a very good player and great replacement for Tippo, Richmond didn't have that luxury with Maric and Ruck stock

Master Q

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 15, 2012, 04:22:04 PM
Difference is Lynch is a very good player and great replacement for Tippo, Richmond didn't have that luxury with Maric and Ruck stock
Good point.