Broughton, will he even be selected to play next week?

Started by chaosAD, July 15, 2012, 09:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped, he's going terrible

rider

who knows... Lyon is playing him in the wrong position. At least if he was playing a lock down role in defense i'd understand it as he is good at that, but a fwd??????

Windigo

Is playing a role.

But I honestly don't think Lyon knows where his best position is.

Plastic Boy

Subbed off, doesnt look good... Might follow the same path as Duffield and spend 1 - 2 weeks in the WAFL

Justin Bieber

Hopefully. Spurr played well so he will take his spot if Grover comes back.

chaosAD

He's a muppet and will never ever play in my team again, he has life!

Fair chance to start as the sub, if he gets a game.

nostradamus

there is a common thread to the problem here

.....broughton.....forward.....out of position

.....ross lyon.........coach......out of position

its me lads

he actually started to get the pill when he was in the midfield in Q3 then he got subbed off, i was honestly thinking during the game that maybe next week i play Shaw or Ellis over him but now i might not have a choice.

masedog333

yeah ill play darley or his teammate spurr over him next week if hes selected or not

MLS

Quote from: masedog333 on July 15, 2012, 01:55:03 PM
yeah ill play darley or his teammate spurr over him next week if hes selected or not

I was thinking the same, but knowing Brougton he will come and pump out a hundgy.

(hand on heart) I do solemnly swear that I will not, under and circumstances pick this spud again, regardless of where Toss Lyon plays him the the preseason.

Amen

Toga

Quote from: masedog333 on July 15, 2012, 01:55:03 PM

yeah as much as i hate him and his pissing me off at the moment, he USUALLY would score around 60 as a minimum even playing up forward. which is more than what you're guaranteed with rookie defenders such as sam shaw, who could be anywhere between 20-75 points. and darley should be right for a solid 60 but you never know...

but broughton has the ability to go big when he's unleashed so i'll keep playing him on the field... if he's selected though  ::)

DT87

Quote from: MLS on July 15, 2012, 02:02:01 PM
(hand on heart) I do solemnly swear that I will not, under and circumstances pick this spud again, regardless of where Toss Lyon plays him the the preseason.

Amen

+1 - I think Broughton has joined the likes of Sylvia and Higgins as a guy who should never, ever be picked in DT/SC.

Kuruki

Ross Lyon is a muppet pure and simple. The guy has no idea what he wants to do he just knows how to get the worst out of his players hence turning the games into a shyt fight and a bore fest.

me

i've had broughton all year and he's showerted me to tears, but to be fair to him, it's ross lyons fault not his.... he's been given rancid roles half the year...........

even if he is selected im going to play spurr ahead of him, filthy that i have a ton on the bench and broughtons 30odd on the field FMDT....