KARMICHAEL HUNT

Started by Nails, July 14, 2012, 08:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Quote from: McRooster on July 14, 2012, 08:25:54 PM
I'm going to start taking Swisse vitamins  ;D
Hahahaha very good McRooster. +1 for that!!

Toga

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 14, 2012, 10:50:25 PM
Quote from: Tominator on July 14, 2012, 10:00:28 PM
yeah wonder where all his criticisers have gone now ayy?!

Keep up the great work K-Hunt, you're a champ.

Bad luck to all Tigers fans, that must hurt.
I'm more interested in the tigers 'fans' that appeared around when they beat Hawthorn.

flower off mate with all due respect, you can't honestly be suggesting people were jumping on the richmond bandwagon...? seriously?

30 flowering years of disappointment and shower, richmond supporters have stuck through all of that and its continued this year, don't ever suggest people jump on the richmond bandwagon, people have been jumping off it for years

monstrum

HBTD22

This will shut up the rugby White GoodmanS who said that he was going to collect his pay cheque and go back to them!

henry

Haha me too - if they can get Hunt to kick the winning goal then they must work! Shame they're not working too well for Cadel at the moment though. Its great for the gold coast, they have been close this year many times and its great for them to finally get a win on the board. Hunt for a 3rd year breakout anyone    :o

its me lads

Quote from: henry on July 15, 2012, 01:40:37 PM
Haha me too - if they can get Hunt to kick the winning goal then they must work! Shame they're not working too well for Cadel at the moment though. Its great for the gold coast, they have been close this year many times and its great for them to finally get a win on the board. Hunt for a 3rd year breakout anyone    :o

Yep, i'll take the breakout thanks. Guaranteed to play unless injured. It is actually very tempting.

Toga

Quote from: its me lads on July 15, 2012, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: henry on July 15, 2012, 01:40:37 PM

Yep, i'll take the breakout thanks. Guaranteed to play unless injured. It is actually very tempting.

yep i'll have a look at what he's priced at next year and how he performs preseason... could be a good cash cow if his development continues.. good on him for kicking those two goals last night, he works hard and deserves it and hopefully all the naysaying flowerheads will get lost

Tominator

wow who would've thought Karmichael Hunt would ever be seriously considered for DT..

but if his price is right next year I may jump on, his JS would be better than most other mid-pricers

A 60-70 average I'm tipping, could push 70-80, MID/DEF DPP maybe?! Still better than Hargrave ::)

monstrum

I hav alot of respect for his professionalism

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Tominator on July 15, 2012, 03:55:50 PM
wow who would've thought Karmichael Hunt would ever be seriously considered for DT..

but if his price is right next year I may jump on, his JS would be better than most other mid-pricers

A 60-70 average I'm tipping, could push 70-80, MID/DEF DPP maybe?! Still better than Hargrave ::)

Pure Mid. Never seen him play Def yet this season..

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 04:14:23 PM

ahk well would only consider him if he was def or fwd or something... too many other mids to be had!

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on July 15, 2012, 06:52:23 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 04:14:23 PM

ahk well would only consider him if he was def or fwd or something... too many other mids to be had!

keep kicking goals and Special K may be MID/FWD... that would be rather tempting