Main Menu

The knockers

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 14, 2012, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

We all put the knockers on Harley Bennell as the worst pick of last years draft only for him to come out this year and be among I would be happy to say the top 4 players at Gold Coast. He has been fairly consistent and has shown he worked hard in the off season

Which other players have we put the knockers on only for them to come out and smash it

Clancee Pearce comes to mind im sure there are more

Spinking

Not necessarily DT relevant, but Karmichael Hunt has probably had the most knockers on him of nearly any player, and while he still has a long way to go, I think he has proved a lot of people wrong.

T Dog

Jack Watts has copped a bit. He will be fine... :o

bunyip

Tom Hawkins. just wait till he learns to kick straight ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on July 14, 2012, 06:32:16 PM
Not necessarily DT relevant, but Karmichael Hunt has probably had the most knockers on him of nearly any player, and while he still has a long way to go, I think he has proved a lot of people wrong.

I reckon folaus been getting more than hunt ever has :P

and he'll prove ya'll wrong as well :P

Noz

A bit different but Jobe Watson, Only a couple of years ago he was criticised on and off the field about how he plays, Now his one of the best players in the game.

Again a bit differently Gary Ablett, In his first couple of seasons his team mates criticised him on a weekly basis about how he always complained and always thought he was injured until they made him cry in a teem meeting they had. Days later they destroyed Richmond by 150+ points. The teem meeting resulted in 3 premierships and arguably the greatest team of the modern era.