Broughton`s fantasy football career is over

Started by LF, July 14, 2012, 03:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyandy89

Well, if he had played forward all game he might not have even made 40, so that short stint in the mids saved him!

Toga

Quote from: luvfooty on July 14, 2012, 04:43:14 PM
He is play bad because Lyon is playing him out of position Whatlez
So therefore it is Lyon's fault

yeah exactly bit unfair blaming it all on him i reckon...

putting him in a bad position both for DT scoring and broughton himself, he looks awkward in his new position.

maybe lyon's realised that its a bad move and its not working and we'll see old broughts next week

Justin Bieber

I'm not saying he is playing bad just looking at his score.
He is playing badly in general, which reflects on his score.

LF

Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2012, 04:47:21 PM

Again it's  because he is no good playing where Lyon has been playing him the last few weeks

Justin Bieber

Yeah whatever. Still he has been playing there for a few weeks. Should adapt or everyone should realise he won't score playing a lock-down role.

Round 1: He played on Stevie J, scored like 60. Should of been an indication...  ::)

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2012, 04:47:21 PM

yeah admitted he isn't getting much of the ball.

but it was always a risk with broughton that he gets a defensive role, but at least when it was in defence, he knew how to play it and was able to rebound a bit. up forward he just doesn't look like he knows how to play it.

lyon's obviously looked at how adelaide has been using petrenko, who has been really effective, and tried to emulate that with broughts, but he just isn't a fwd player so JUST PUT HIM IN THE BLOODY BACKLINES!!

Justin Bieber

Interesting to see which position DT name him next year.

surely it cannot be in Defence ???

andyandy89

LF

Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2012, 04:51:07 PM
Yeah whatever. Still he has been playing there for a few weeks. Should adapt or everyone should realise he won't score playing a lock-down role.

Round 1: He played on Stevie J, scored like 60. Should of been an indication...  ::)

You can't just expect someone to adapt to a change just like that after he has been playing a certain role in the team for a few years.
And as for the Stevie.J comment that was round 1 and what were his scores like after that.

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2012, 04:54:23 PM
Interesting to see which position DT name him next year.

surely it cannot be in Defence ???

yeah was just thinking that!

DEF/FWD anyone?  :o

probably still wouldn't want to get him though

LF

Avoiding Freo players like the plague next year I think.

Toga

Quote from: luvfooty on July 14, 2012, 05:01:25 PM

yeah fyfe is probably the only player from freo i'll be considering. no rookies either, doesn't give them much of a chance

andyandy89

Never getting any Freo players again, at least while Lyon is in charge

andyandy89

Quote from: Toga on July 14, 2012, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on July 14, 2012, 05:01:25 PM

yeah fyfe is probably the only player from freo i'll be considering. no rookies either, doesn't give them much of a chance

Whoops +1 forgot about Fyfe, Lyon will probably try and turn him into a ruckman or something stupid though

LF