Who is the dreamteam rookie of the year?

Started by nrich102, July 14, 2012, 12:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the dreamteam rookie of the year?

Zorko
123 (396.8%)
Magner
23 (74.2%)
D. Smith
8 (25.8%)
S. Gibson
12 (38.7%)
Treloar
30 (96.8%)
Giles
64 (206.5%)
Bugg
26 (83.9%)
Marty Clarke
13 (41.9%)
Sexton
0 (0%)
Horsly
29 (93.5%)
Patton
2 (6.5%)
J. Redden
3 (9.7%)
Stephonsen
1 (3.2%)
T. Campbell
1 (3.2%)
S. Shaw
8 (25.8%)
Darley
1 (3.2%)
Adam Kennady
1 (3.2%)
Mohr
0 (0%)
Adams
11 (35.5%)
A Hall
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Justin Bieber

Holz

For me its Greene over Zorko, for one Greene is a real rookie and 2 he has played from the start with a 90 average.

Scrads

Honestly think Giles is going underrated here. Would be my number 1 vote for sure.

Zorko a close second ;)

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on July 15, 2012, 12:27:50 AM
Honestly think Giles is going underrated here. Would be my number 1 vote for sure.

Zorko a close second ;)

I would have him number 1 a month ago.

Justin Bieber

Tominator

Where are all these guys?? Greene? Coniglio? Shiel? Ellis? Morris?

They are all better than some of the options in there

But has to be Zorko without a doubt

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,64912.15/topicseen.html

28 people have said he is better than Barlow

Ziplock

pointless question, obviously zorko. Zorko might even be considered superior to barlow when you consider that he's a dpp forward.

Spite

1. Giles - Started round 1 and has been a solid option when all ruckmen were falling down

2. Greene - Wish I had jumped on when I had the chance! Such a rapid rise and could trade him in for a premium for a trade and some pocket money.

3. Bugg - No love for bugg? BEST backman rookies by a mile, played many games early and scored well to push his value to 300k very very quickly, allowing an early backman upgrade for only 100 or so thousand.

4. Magner - Started with a BANG and the rapid rise allowed an earlier than usual mid upgrade. If you got off at the right time, he was amazing.

5. Zorko - Only reason he is not number 1/2 is because it took him so long to debut!!! (Not his own fault, but cannot complain about the scoring!)

6. Horse - Same as Magner but had a delayed debut, which was perfect timing for some.

4-6 aren't really rookies though.

Happy Dreamteaming :D

Hagebear

Quote from: Scrads on July 15, 2012, 12:27:50 AM

Zorko a close second ;)
Agree with Scrads here. Giles has been there since round 1 and considering how much carnage there has been with the rucks this year, if he wasn't there ALOT of teams who have been flowered. Although the great Zorko still has 7 weeks to change my mind. Both have been monumental this year.

Windigo

The F.A.R.K.

As good as Zorko is he did miss half the year so It is Greene Hands down

Tominator

Quote from: Spite on July 15, 2012, 02:50:14 AM
1. Giles - Started round 1 and has been a solid option when all ruckmen were falling down

2. Greene - Wish I had jumped on when I had the chance! Such a rapid rise and could trade him in for a premium for a trade and some pocket money.

3. Bugg - No love for bugg? BEST backman rookies by a mile, played many games early and scored well to push his value to 300k very very quickly, allowing an early backman upgrade for only 100 or so thousand.

4. Magner - Started with a BANG and the rapid rise allowed an earlier than usual mid upgrade. If you got off at the right time, he was amazing.

5. Zorko - Only reason he is not number 1/2 is because it took him so long to debut!!! (Not his own fault, but cannot complain about the scoring!)

6. Horse - Same as Magner but had a delayed debut, which was perfect timing for some.

4-6 aren't really rookies though.

Happy Dreamteaming :D

there is a major sign there... Mature-Age recruits are the new boom DT rookies. Seeing it again this weekend with Couch, Baguley and Clifton

Master Q

Not Zorko.

1. Giles - 2nd Ruck

2. Horsely - Allowed everyone to bring in another premium

3. Zorko - Gun but came in so late.

4. Magner - Right there from the start - 85k. Upgrade

5. Morris/Ellis - Backline superstars

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on July 15, 2012, 04:11:05 PM
Not Zorko.

1. Giles - 2nd Ruck

2. Horsely - Allowed everyone to bring in another premium

3. Zorko - Gun but came in so late.

4. Magner - Right there from the start - 85k. Upgrade

5. Morris/Ellis - Backline superstars

Just left Greene out? Or you don't have him?